Hello everyone, A while ago I made a posting on "looking to buy a fiero...". If anyone remembers, it was the posting for the 86 GT i was looking at. I sat on that one too long and it sold to another person.
Recently, I was contacted about a fiero for sale. It is a 1986 Fiero SE Automatic 2.8L. There's many goods and many bads about the car.
- Unibody and Body solid
- Engine compartment dry of any sign of leaking oil
- Interior is decent, no rips or tears.
- ONLY 48,000
- Transmission shifts on time for all of the gears
- Glasswork and dash is not cracked
- No dents or major scratches
- Daily summer driver, stored in winter
- Headlights work and fully operate
- Inspected Until September
- Brand new tires
- Brand new catalytic converter
- A/C does not work
- Brakes will need to be entirely redone as well as the lines
- Paint fading in many areas
- Chip in tail light missing square in the middle
- Side mirrors are cracked
- Seams will be needed on deck lid, doors, etc.
- Oil Pressure gauge fluctuates back and forth rapidly
- Gas gauge is broken, beyond the full level all the time
- Newer kenwood deck, but does not work
- Takes some more effort to put down the gas pedal (is that normal..?)
Here are some photos below. The kid is asking $1300 for the car and I made a solid offer at $900 considering the brake work and radio. What do you think?