Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  What marker lights does the Lotus bumper use?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
What marker lights does the Lotus bumper use? by mr_corean
Started on: 05-23-2015 03:38 AM
Replies: 4 (224 views)
Last post by: Dennis LaGrua on 05-25-2015 10:40 PM
mr_corean

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2015 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have this bumper and the guy I got it from can't remember what kind of marker lights it uses so I'm coming to the experts. I have a couple pictures of the opening, one with a standard sized oil bottle for reference. It looks similar to the 355 opening so I'm thinking maybe Sebring or Liberty markers?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2015 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd guess sebring.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2015 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

I'd guess sebring.

I agree, they should be Sebring lights.
mr_corean

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2015 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got a set on the way so we will see. Thanks for the info gents.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2015 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw Fiero with that Lotus nose on it and it looked absolutely great. IIRC the guy told me that the parking lights were Chrysler so Sebring might be the ones. AFAIK the Lotus nose was discontinued before I had a chance to buy one so consider yourself lucky. Those noses are rare. The guy who put it on said that he did have some fitment issues but after he got in on it looked like the car was built with it.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock