can you guess? by gen2muchwork
Started on: 05-15-2015 12:00 PM
Replies: 5 (198 views)
Last post by: tebailey on 05-15-2015 03:53 PM
gen2muchwork

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2015 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gen2muchworkSend a Private Message to gen2muchworkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I found this in the garbage missing plenty of parts.
When I put it together, one specific part came from the fiero parts bin. It would be found on any 84-87 fiero and works really well at its new job.
Can you guess which part it is?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Domtech

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2015 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DomtechSend a Private Message to DomtechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see a spring that looks like it may be from a door or parking brake.
gen2muchwork

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2015 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gen2muchworkSend a Private Message to gen2muchworkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Domtech:

I see a spring that looks like it may be from a door or parking brake.

You're good!
parking brake spring

I thought that would be more difficult!
tesmith66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 135
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2015 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My riding mower has a Fiero shift knob (screwed right on) and my Grand Prix had a Fiero antenna. I also replaced a missing nut on my Ford Super Duty with a Fiero nut from the bolt bucket.

NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2015 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was going to say the motor!!!
tebailey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2015 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You would have loved my old truck, 66Chevy 1/2ton, 68Caddy 472 engine, 71Caddy trans and drive shaft, 67Chevy rear end housing with a 70Monte Carlo gear cluster and 70 Olds pinion flange, 75 Mustang floor shifter, 70Datsun console, 65 Corvair wire harness, 72Blazer front springs, 72Chevy PU power brake booster and master cyl, and a home made stake rack on the back. Drove that thing for 15yrs, but gas mileage was murder, with the original 411 gears I got 4mpg, with the Monte Carlo cluster I got 10mpg.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock