Euro (355) front bumper assembly by Randy F
Started on: 05-12-2015 12:17 PM
Replies: 5 (584 views)
Last post by: zmcdonal on 05-12-2015 06:46 PM
Randy F

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2015 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Randy FSend a Private Message to Randy FEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Morning all any one bought the Euro front end from PISA and installed it looking for the quality and diffaculty of install or anyone else sellin them?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2015 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I once asked for pictures of installs, & the only response that I got is no longer selling the bumpers :/
Randy F

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2015 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Randy FSend a Private Message to Randy FEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PISA still sells it but they are not very frendly and I want quality good fit so if anyone knows where else just drop me a line Thanks for all your help
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2015 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you want quality and good fit, the guy you need to talk to is Rob (forum name Amida). He makes both a Ferrari 355 and a 512 style bumper. I bought one of his 512 bumpers and it is beautiful and fits perfectly straight out of the box.

This is my car with his 512 bumper:

This is not my car but a picture of his 355 bumper:
Randy F

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2015 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Randy FSend a Private Message to Randy FEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How do I get ahold of this guy looks great
Can anyone give me Rob Amida mail or other contact

[This message has been edited by Randy F (edited 05-12-2015).]

zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2015 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can send him a private message on here. Just search Amida to find one of his threads and hit the little pm button.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock