Started on: 05-10-2015 11:50 PM
Replies: 6 (428 views)
Last post by: Big Paul on 05-17-2015 05:43 PM
weaselbeak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2015 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was on I-380 between Iowa City and Cedar Rapids and saw an 86 (I think) red GT with a bike rack on the roof. Looked to be in pretty nice shape.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2015 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nope
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2015 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I checked. It wasn't him.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2015 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
me neither
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2015 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought it was him
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2015 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now that is a stretch of road I haven't driven since High School...Graduated from JFK in Cedar Rapids...use to love running my 641/2 with 427cj up down that strip...thanks for bringing up those memories!
Big Paul

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Big PaulSend a Private Message to Big PaulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

Now that is a stretch of road I haven't driven since High School...Graduated from JFK in Cedar Rapids...use to love running my 641/2 with 427cj up down that strip...thanks for bringing up those memories!

Go Linn Mar! :P

Wasn't me. I have a black 86 GT. Only use my roof rack to carry snowboards/skis. I need to look into a bicycle one!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock