Finding previous owner: 86 GT Yellow w/ black stripes; Koni reds by SpecterXP
Started on: 05-10-2015 07:29 PM
Replies: 13 (700 views)
Last post by: GODFATHER on 12-08-2017 03:55 PM
SpecterXP

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2015 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpecterXPSend a Private Message to SpecterXPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just purchased my first Fiero yesterday and I know that one of the previous owners did some work to the car so I was hoping that someone may know who owned the car and did the work to it. Its in good hands now. It has already received a new EGR tube and it getting a full tune up tomorrow. A engine swap is in the works and I already own a LX9 that's ready to go in as soon as I acquire a F23 trans. :-)

[This message has been edited by SpecterXP (edited 05-11-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2015 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Doesn't look familiar to me.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2015 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You've been a member on here for 7 years and just NOW bought your first Fiero? What the hell is wrong with you?

It does look very nice.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 05-10-2015).]

fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2015 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not familiar with the car, but the wheels on it are Millie Miglia MII... some of my favorite wheels (I have two sets).
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2015 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

You've been a member on here for 7 years and just NOW bought your first Fiero? What the hell is wrong with you?

It does look very nice.

sorry, took me a while to convince him!

SpecterXP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2015 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpecterXPSend a Private Message to SpecterXPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've wanted one ever since hookdonspeed bought his first one but never pulled the trigger. I sold my motorcycle that my wife didn't like me having and bought this with some cash left over. I haven't looked back and don't plan to. I love it!
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2015 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks like Chris Hahn's car - do you know if it came from PA? I sent him an e-mail with this thread - if it's his, hopefully you guys can get in touch.

~ Jen

[This message has been edited by Fierochic88 (edited 05-11-2015).]

SpecterXP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2015 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpecterXPSend a Private Message to SpecterXPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks! I purchased it from someone in Salisbury, MD. They didn't say where they purchased it from though.
chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2015 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierochic88:

That looks like Chris Hahn's car - do you know if it came from PA? I sent him an e-mail with this thread - if it's his, hopefully you guys can get in touch.

~ Jen

Nope, sorry. Not mine.
I've never owned a yellow Fiero.
My first '87 GT was black (wrecked, gone)
Current '87 GT (V8) still have it.
My wife sold her white '86 Fiero last year in the spring to a lady here in East Berlin.

Sorry I cannot help with previous owner! It does look a LITTLE familiar though. Maybe it was at a show in Carlisle many many years ago?

hcampbell

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2017 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hcampbellSend a Private Message to hcampbellEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chrishahn87:

Nope, sorry. Not mine.
I've never owned a yellow Fiero.
My first '87 GT was black (wrecked, gone)
Current '87 GT (V8) still have it.
My wife sold her white '86 Fiero last year in the spring to a lady here in East Berlin.

Sorry I cannot help with previous owner! It does look a LITTLE familiar though. Maybe it was at a show in Carlisle many many years ago?

This car was at a show in Carlisle!
hcampbell

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2017 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hcampbellSend a Private Message to hcampbellEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hcampbell

3 posts
Member since Dec 2017

Originally posted by SpecterXP:

I just purchased my first Fiero yesterday and I know that one of the previous owners did some work to the car so I was hoping that someone may know who owned the car and did the work to it. Its in good hands now. It has already received a new EGR tube and it getting a full tune up tomorrow. A engine swap is in the works and I already own a LX9 that's ready to go in as soon as I acquire a F23 trans. :-)

I think this car used to belong to my boyfriend, Cory. It looks almost identical to when he owned it! He sold it a number of years ago in PA.
PFF
System Bot
hcampbell

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2017 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hcampbellSend a Private Message to hcampbellEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hcampbell

3 posts
Member since Dec 2017

Originally posted by Fierochic88:

~ Jen

I think this is my boyfriend's car and it definitely came from PA!
fkossegi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2017 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fkossegiSend a Private Message to fkossegiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found this on the local craigslist. It may be your previous owner:
https://baltimore.craigslis...o-gt/6415633670.html
GODFATHER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2017 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only difference is the car on craigslist has a rear spoiler.

Originally posted by fkossegi:

Found this on the local craigslist. It may be your previous owner:
https://baltimore.craigslis...o-gt/6415633670.html

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock