Southern Indiana Fiero Club? by rice.1
Started on: 04-28-2015 07:55 AM
Replies: 7 (380 views)
Last post by: Fierotregg on 04-28-2015 02:54 PM
rice.1

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2015 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I've been kicking around the idea of getting a club together for around my area. I don't want to start anything fancy at the moment. Just something to get others in the area, and surrounding counties, together and "on the same page", if that makes any sense. My thinking is beginning with a Facebook page and/or email list. I don't think there are many close to me on Pennocks, but if there was an active page maybe I could get some folks out of the woodwork.

So, what I'm looking for is some advice and input about how I should go about this. If there are some owners of clubs out there that could provide some tips for at least getting started, it'd be greatly appreciated. I would eventually like to get enough folks that we could plan some events and support some local businesses around here (including, but not limited to Greene, Daviess, Martin, Owen counties).

Please let me know if any advice, or if there would be any interest. Thanks!

------------------
1987 Fiero GT

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fierotregg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2015 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotreggSend a Private Message to FierotreggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So you are in Southern Indiana?
rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2015 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More south western, Bloomfield. About 45 mins west of Bloomington. Checking out a map about 2 hours from New Albany, IN.
Fierotregg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2015 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotreggSend a Private Message to FierotreggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool, are there many Fiero's out that way?
rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2015 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not a whole lot. There is a Fiero for sale about 4 miles east of Oden, and there is a guy just outside of Odon who has about 4 in his driveway in pretty good condition. And I don't think the one for sale is his. So I think they're out here, it's just I haven't found them yet.

How about down your way?
Fierotregg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2015 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotreggSend a Private Message to FierotreggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's quite a few here, just getting them to do something is like pullin teeth, lol. Mid America Fiero's have a run in Paducah, Ky at the end of September, it's getting pretty big, you and whom every you can get should come to it. We have a club locally here Southern Indiana Fiero's.
rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2015 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll have to look into that. Is there a website or anything to get more information?
Fierotregg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2015 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotreggSend a Private Message to FierotreggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Paducah run, just look on Facebook under Mid America Fiero's, should be under that name.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock