Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Anyone in the Baltimore area going to Spring Carlisle?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Anyone in the Baltimore area going to Spring Carlisle? by Nextel dude
Started on: 04-24-2015 08:30 AM
Replies: 8 (140 views)
Last post by: MAFOA Events on 04-24-2015 09:36 PM
Nextel dude

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2015 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nextel dudeSend a Private Message to Nextel dudeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am planning on heading up to the Spring Carlisle on Saturday. Anyone else going from the Baltimore area? Not sure if I am driving my Fiero
as my truck has a little more room for unplanned purchases.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
PatrickTRoof

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2015 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in Baltimore! When is Carlisle?
Nextel dude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2015 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nextel dudeSend a Private Message to Nextel dudeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Spring Carlisle
APR 22-26, 2015
Gate Times: Wed.-Sat. 7am-6pm • Sun. 7am-3pm
Admission: Daily Wed.- Sat. $10 / Sun $7 / Event Pass $30
Location: Carlisle, PA - See more at: http://carsatcarlisle.com/c...sthash.w3weGNDO.dpuf

Carlisle events 2015 page: http://carsatcarlisle.com/c...-events/default.aspx
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2015 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's too far for me at the current moment. As with most things (sigh) maybe next year.
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2015 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not gonna make it to this one. I didn't even know it was happening this week! I definitely want to make it to the one in June. I think there's gonna be a big Fiero turnout then.
MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2015 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PatrickTRoof:

Not gonna make it to this one. I didn't even know it was happening this week! I definitely want to make it to the one in June. I think there's gonna be a big Fiero turnout then.

As far as Spring Carlisle, I know Tom Derr (who is not on PFF) usually attends. His e-mail is tom6derr@yahoo.com .

MAFOA BOD

[This message has been edited by MAFOA Events (edited 04-24-2015).]

Shade Tree Fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2015 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shade Tree FieroSend a Private Message to Shade Tree FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I went yesterday
Nextel dude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2015 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nextel dudeSend a Private Message to Nextel dudeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mafoa thanks for your commercial message but please stick to the topic of the thread which is who is going on Saturday and not promote your event on my thread. Thank you.
MAFOA Events

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2015 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MAFOA EventsClick Here to visit MAFOA Events's HomePageSend a Private Message to MAFOA EventsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nextel dude:

Mafoa thanks for your commercial message but please stick to the topic of the thread which is who is going on Saturday and not promote your event on my thread. Thank you.

Our apologies. Hoping to have you and Pat join us this year. But do contact Tom, he would love to meet up with other Fiero owners.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock