Need help posting pics of my 2 Fieros for sale by indydriver
Started on: 04-21-2015 05:53 PM
Replies: 6 (281 views)
Last post by: indydriver on 04-25-2015 01:22 PM
indydriver

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2015 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indydriverSend a Private Message to indydriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't posted photos on Pennock's since before you had to use Photobucket. I'm having no success. I'm trying to sell a Hot Rodded 85 GT with 90k and a 86 SE with under 500 miles. It would be so much easier to just list them on Craigslist and provide the the links but I'd really like to give this forum first look. Is there a step-by-step tutorial on Pennock's for analog (non-digital) brains?
Need help in Riverside, CA
indydriver
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2015 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It depends on your device....if you are using Windows, click the rectangle at the bottom of this page that says Pennock's Image Poster.

[This message has been edited by Gall757 (edited 04-21-2015).]

indydriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2015 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indydriverSend a Private Message to indydriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Gall. I found it and I'm working on it.
indydriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2015 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indydriverSend a Private Message to indydriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

indydriver

233 posts
Member since Sep 2002
This is a test. When I try to preview I get a blank page. So I'm just "Submitting Reply" to see if it works.

[This message has been edited by indydriver (edited 04-23-2015).]

indydriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2015 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indydriverSend a Private Message to indydriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

indydriver

233 posts
Member since Sep 2002
VOILA! Ok, now I need to work on better resolution. BTW, this is the 86 SE with 486 miles on it. Just a little more work on my photo posting skills then I'll move this to the Mall.
indydriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2015 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indydriverSend a Private Message to indydriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the hot rodded 85 GT. If this works I'll be moving it this post over to the Mall with details and more pics.

[This message has been edited by indydriver (edited 04-23-2015).]

indydriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2015 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indydriverSend a Private Message to indydriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These 2 Fieros are now for sale in the Mall Forum. I won't be posting replies to this post.
Thanks
indydriver (now in Riverside, CA)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock