just picked up my second..... by john-t-b
Started on: 04-18-2015 10:11 PM
Replies: 3 (168 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 04-21-2015 10:45 AM
john-t-b

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2015 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for john-t-bSend a Private Message to john-t-bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my first ever Fiero 86 GT in January.

Friday night picked up #2 Red 86 SE 4 speed 2.8 project. It's all there just not all together well the trans is out and the engine is in...I even got the jack, lug wrench and extras (brand new taillights still in bubble wrap with screws and caps). Also an extra upper plenum and fuel rail assembly and a tall spoiler. Ok there was an aftermarket stereo that was junk.

And here's the short version of the back story to this $500 deal. I actually bought the "other 86 parts car" black 86 4 speed 4 cylinder a week ago. I called to see if I could get it Friday instead of Saturday. The guy said great they will both be gone. Then he said hold on I have another call. Then back to me. This is the long part made very short. He says well how would you like the "red" one instead (the one I really wanted). The other one was sold over the phone and the other guy was trying to renegotiate for a mother $100 less. I told him I'll bring another $250 and give you back the other title. He had said an extra $600 for both totaling $850. I just didn't have it to spare. When I got there he said he would keep the other one for a while if I needed parts off it.

Hope I didn't ruin someone elses deal.

I'll post pics as soon as I can....been having computer issues and been using my kids tablet.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2015 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats! The tail lights alone are worth $500, in new condition.
john-t-b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2015 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for john-t-bSend a Private Message to john-t-bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks.
I was very happy to get this one.
Only problem is my 9 y/o is already telling me what he's going to do with it when I give it to him. We may have to fight over it.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2015 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey thats a bonus, your kid liking them too!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock