84 Fiero at Pick N Pull today by Rsvl-Rider
Started on: 04-09-2015 08:50 PM
Replies: 4 (268 views)
Last post by: turbo86se on 04-11-2015 05:55 AM
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2015 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't seen a Fiero arrive in any Pick N Pull yard for 30 miles around in months. (there are 4 within driving distance from me)

This one just showed up today 3 miles from me. The poor thing is just a mess. Looks like the windows and hood were open for years and the inside is full of leaves, pine needles and acorns. Probably sat outside that way for years. No surprise the seats are still there. Completely ruined. I was thinking about pulling the headlight motors but the odometer shows 140k miles. But the real decision was made when I put my hand in under the headlight bucket and stirred up the fire ants. I grabbed the drip rails (which were actually pretty good) and scooted out of there in a hurry. (I'll be making the drip rails available once I clean them up, but if you have an immediate need let me know)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2015 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A real fixer-upper there!

I think there's one in Fresno too at this time. I'm going to hit a few P&Ps out that way in a few weeks when I'm in Cal (San Jose, Fresno, Merced...). I am such a geek.

[This message has been edited by css9450 (edited 04-10-2015).]

Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2015 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dang, I hate seeing any Fiero like that...RIP
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2015 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks worse in person. There's actually a dinner fork attached to the top of the radio antennae with loops of heavy wire.

turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2015 05:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Am I the only one that would bring a bucket soap and water to the yard and wash it? I'd be ok, I have all my shots

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock