Looking for Darkhorizon or Justin for tuning by IanT720
Started on: 04-07-2015 07:03 PM
Replies: 6 (359 views)
Last post by: solotwo on 04-10-2015 10:44 PM
IanT720

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2015 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IanT720Send a Private Message to IanT720Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for those guys, as I'm very close to them but have a problem. I put 80lb injectors in my turbo 3800 Fiero, but obviously the car can't start since the engine floods instantly. Just wondering if I could bring you my PCM and have you change the tables to suit the 80's... I could then drive the car over if you want to finish the tune. I sent you both PM's already but need an answer quick hence this post. Thanks! If you can't I think it would be killer to roll with you guys anyway. If anyone else has a tuner near A2 or can recommend a shop, lemme know!

------------------
1987 Fiero GTX 3800 Turbo... My Build, ST3 Cam, Lowered, Wheels, and pics enjoy!https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/089483.html

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero84Freak

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2015 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you on the various Facebook Fiero fan pages? Both of them post there from time to time.
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2015 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IanT720:

Looking for those guys, as I'm very close to them but have a problem. I put 80lb injectors in my turbo 3800 Fiero, but obviously the car can't start since the engine floods instantly. Just wondering if I could bring you my PCM and have you change the tables to suit the 80's... I could then drive the car over if you want to finish the tune. I sent you both PM's already but need an answer quick hence this post. Thanks! If you can't I think it would be killer to roll with you guys anyway. If anyone else has a tuner near A2 or can recommend a shop, lemme know!

What injectors is your PCM programmed for? U maybe could run E85 if you have #65 injectors until you get a good tune. Also, removing the 80# and going back to what is programmed is an option too. You really don't want to run the engine hard until it is tuned properly anyway. Do you have a scanner ? Are you sure t is flooding?
IanT720

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2015 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IanT720Send a Private Message to IanT720Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosrac:

What injectors is your PCM programmed for? U maybe could run E85 if you have #65 injectors until you get a good tune. Also, removing the 80# and going back to what is programmed is an option too. You really don't want to run the engine hard until it is tuned properly anyway. Do you have a scanner ? Are you sure t is flooding?

It's programmed just for the stock 42.5 ones, I think that was the flow. I was planning on switching to e85 eventually that's why I went big with the 80's, but now I'm not yet ready for e85 I'd have to change some stuff in the fuel system. I only have a scanner to pull codes, read sensors etc... Not a tuner. And to top it off I sold the stock ones haha. I'm sure it's flooding, last time I tried to start it, it wasn't fireing so I open the throttle a tad, it sucked some air fired and blew a huge fire ball out the exhaust! I mean looking at the hole on the 80's. It's huge. I found a shop that can tune just the computer for me, so guess I will check them out. I'd rather hang out and give a fellow fiero guy my money of course.

------------------
1987 Fiero GTX 3800 Turbo... My Build, ST3 Cam, Lowered, Wheels, and pics enjoy!https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/089483.html

nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2015 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IanT720:

It's programmed just for the stock 42.5 ones, I think that was the flow. I was planning on switching to e85 eventually that's why I went big with the 80's, but now I'm not yet ready for e85 I'd have to change some stuff in the fuel system. I only have a scanner to pull codes, read sensors etc... Not a tuner. And to top it off I sold the stock ones haha. I'm sure it's flooding, last time I tried to start it, it wasn't fireing so I open the throttle a tad, it sucked some air fired and blew a huge fire ball out the exhaust! I mean looking at the hole on the 80's. It's huge. I found a shop that can tune just the computer for me, so guess I will check them out. I'd rather hang out and give a fellow fiero guy my money of course.

If all you need is to change the IFR table or even a new base tune then give me a PM, I can help a Fiero brother out.
I've tuned a few 3800 Turbo cars and many, many SC ones too.

[This message has been edited by nosrac (edited 04-09-2015).]

IanT720

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2015 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IanT720Send a Private Message to IanT720Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If all you need is to change the IFR table or even a new base tune then give me a PM, I can help a Fiero brother out.

Pretty much, maybe some other things too . Pm sent! Thanks!!
solotwo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2015 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Euless Texas. Sold some thread gages to a company there.
Dont recall the name at the moment.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock