Started on: 04-06-2015 09:46 PM
Replies: 8 (537 views)
Last post by: exoticse on 04-08-2015 12:01 AM
dennis_6

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2015 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone know how the rear quarter flare was done to MadCurl's Fiero?

[This message has been edited by dennis_6 (edited 04-06-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Mike Gonzalez

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2015 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike GonzalezSend a Private Message to Mike GonzalezEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe his was a custom one off, but FieroFiberglass sells a kit now http://www.fierofiberglass....0Pages/RearHips.html
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2015 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mike Gonzalez:

I believe his was a custom one off, but FieroFiberglass sells a kit now http://www.fierofiberglass....0Pages/RearHips.html

Thank you!!!
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2015 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mike Gonzalez:

No, Curlys are done by Archie it is the mad arch kit. the hips from fiero fiberglass were done by Deans guy when he was in business. I have the original plugs from them and will never make a part from them as they need massive rework. He and a ruler never made it into the same room together. Jimmy fixed them up pretty good on his end tho I have the first set and installed them with not too much trouble.
Joseph

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2015 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JosephSend a Private Message to JosephEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2015 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Joseph:

http://www.v8archie.us/widebody-kits.html

Seen that, but doesn't look like its got the "flare" hips.
Joseph

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2015 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JosephSend a Private Message to JosephEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ohh I see what you mean with that now.. I like that look I didn't even notice the hips at first.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2015 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Joseph:

Ohh I see what you mean with that now.. I like that look I didn't even notice the hips at first.

Yeah, I think it really improves the side view. Typically something that looks mundane on a fast back.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2015 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dennis_6:

Seen that, but doesn't look like its got the "flare" hips.

the red car is indeed archie's. madarch widebody kit, however curly had archie's crew move the sail panel pillar inward to increase the ledge or flare effect.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock