Two kit cars on tonight's Top Gear episode by Quad Raider
Started on: 03-16-2015 08:57 PM
Replies: 10 (1098 views)
Last post by: BrittB on 03-22-2015 02:28 PM
Quad Raider

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2015 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Two Ferrari rebodies. One's a v6 the other is a 4 cylinder.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2015 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One for each remaining host?
Quad Raider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2015 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heh. It's Richard Hammond and Jeremy Clarkson so I guess the suspension is over. It ended with Clarkson ramming Hammond's car and a preview of the next episode in which Clarkson's car "catches" fire.
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2015 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rerun?
Neils88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2015 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is an old episode....but still fun to watch
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 06:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Neils88:

That is an old episode....but still fun to watch

Yes that is a rerun. I noticed that the dashboard pod on both cars started falling apart as they were driving over washboard roads. Makes me wonder if they loosened the connecting screws.
Quad Raider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My channel guide said it was a new episode.Just another reason to hate Dish.

Everything this show does is staged, so I wouldn't be surprised if they heavily doctored the cars.
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Quad Raider:

My channel guide said it was a new episode.Just another reason to hate Dish.

Recent events suggest that new episodes are on hiatus. That could explain the 'air time' being labeled as a new episode & yet it's canned content.
Quad Raider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I referenced Clarkson's suspension in a previous post. I did a search before starting this thread and the most recent mention of Top Gear it found was in 2013. I did a Google search just now and found this:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/094811.html

Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Quad Raider:

Heh. It's Richard Hammond and Jeremy Clarkson so I guess the suspension is over. It ended with Clarkson ramming Hammond's car and a preview of the next episode in which Clarkson's car "catches" fire.

Was the catching on fire part of the act or did a rod actually go through the block?

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

BrittB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2015 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrittBSend a Private Message to BrittBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Act!
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock