Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Anyone heard from Fierofreak00 lately? He's supposedly building me a fuel rail??

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Anyone heard from Fierofreak00 lately? He's supposedly building me a fuel rail?? by Curtisk1060
Started on: 03-15-2015 07:19 PM
Replies: 7 (291 views)
Last post by: Grantman on 03-16-2015 09:50 PM
Curtisk1060

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2015 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Curtisk1060Send a Private Message to Curtisk1060Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent a fuel rail to Fierofreak00 about 8 weeks ago to convert for my 3800SC project because he did such a wonderful and professional job on my first conversion. I haven't been able to get in touch with him to check on the fuel rail progress. I understand his work has kept him extremely busy according to the last E-mail I received from him on 2/23/15. Does anyone know how else to get in touch with him? I have left an e-mail and a recent phone message but no response..I hope everything is OK with him.Curtis
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2015 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
we ordered about the same time. nothing here either. I do expect he'll pop up again one of these days. having someone else see if he can make a set, in case I don't see the set from fierofreak.
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2015 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would not worry about fierofreak. Jason does good work and good work takes time. Business at home has to take 1st priority. He will not leave anyone hanging. He is too reliable for that. Just be patient. I am sure he will get back to you guys as soon as he can.
Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2015 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jason was pretty upfront that work is extremely busy and these he does in his spare time. He doesn't ask for payment until they are done (other than the core I sent) and at least for me I'm not rushed to get them.
Curtisk1060

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2015 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Curtisk1060Send a Private Message to Curtisk1060Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am not about slamming Jason as I know firsthand that he does good work. I was very happy with the first rail he built me about 2 years ago. I was just a bit surprised it has taken so long this time around as the last time I got my rail returned within two weeks. I understand his work takes priority, I just want to be kept up to date as I am trying to schedule installation times for my 3800SC swap with my brother at his home. Based on my past experience with Jason, I felt he would easily deliver sooner than this current modification. I am counting on him coming through for me shortly so I can finish the install before the end of April. Curtis
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2015 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He doesn't check the forum a whole lot, life has him kinda busy.
He's a real good guy and he's good for it.

I'll text him in the morning.
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2015 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry guys! Fuel rails were dropped off on Friday, shipped today, and tracking numbers will be in your inboxes shortly. Thanks for the props, yes life has had me real busy lately and I work on them when I have a free moment. Winter is the hardest for me to try get out to MY garage (as opposed to my day jobs garage!) and this winter has been the absolute pits and has had me running ragged. Spring is upon us and I have plenty of cores so I'm going to make a few for stock so I won't keep people hanging. Plus, I'm working on a few other items to help your swaps even more. So keep a look out. -Jason

PS .My phone number is always sent through PM's so don't rely on the forum to get ahold of me, text or call me. It's taken me along time to get the reputation I have and I pride myself in the work that I do. So I will not leave anybody hanging in the breeze..
Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2015 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks for the update Jason and the tracking number.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock