Started on: 03-14-2015 04:13 PM
Replies: 4 (301 views)
Last post by: Fierochic88 on 03-15-2015 05:20 PM
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2015 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero Friends....

I wanted to let you know that John Callies's latest creation, the Che'Pon 557 is featured in a premier issue of the magazine Street Rod Life. There are also a couple of videos floating on the web that shows John explaining the car.

BTW.... this IS Fiero related. The article in the magazine mentions John's involvement with the pace car and IMSA Fiero among many (MANY) of his other achievements.

Thought you guys might enjoy this.

Since John is now on PFF (aka JOHNNY6SPEED), I'll say GOOD JOB on the build fellow member.

https://vimeo.com/101616330

https://vimeo.com/104944316?from=outro-local

Magazine Cover:

I have to say that this is an amazing build. I mean, I cannot put in to words how beautiful this build is. I thought I liked to "do things right" but John is the king. Hands down. Fantastic work. Mind boggling actually.

------------------
Paul

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2015 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool videos. Makes me even more jealous of the Texas guys at the 30th that got to stop by his shop and see it in person on their way home.
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2015 04:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is a link to the article: http://www.streetrodlife.co...-horsepower-tribute/

Looks like a decent magazine in general. While checking around the website, I am not sure if the magazine is released yet, so I'm not sure where to tell everyone where to get a copy.
paced84

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2015 06:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paul,
Thanks for the update. I will get a copy when available. As I said before Talked to John thought he was goping to bring it to Detroit Autorama, but told me he had attend SEMA and would be traveling around to show the car.

Ron T
historian

------------------

signature by F-I-E-R-O (My Indy on right / #1 IMS)

Fierochic88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2015 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How awesome! Glad to see John is now on the forum and continuing to spread Pontiac awesomeness.

~ Jennifer

------------------
Silver 1988 GT
Cobalt Blue 85 GT 3.4
MAFOA Newsletter Director

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave