Started on: 03-10-2015 07:43 PM
Replies: 6 (283 views)
Last post by: tebailey on 03-12-2015 01:17 PM
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2015 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-07-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tebailey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2015 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wouldn't worry about it for now since it's been sitting all winter. If it doesn't clear out though you may have to change out the plugs. I've had plugs go bad when they sit for a long time. If you had your battery unhooked it may take a bit for the ecm to relearn, and give a rough idle for a short while. My 98 GMC does that to me when I unhook the battery to work on it. Almost forgot one other thing, did you check and make sure little critters haven't decided that your exhaust pipe would make a cozy little home?

[This message has been edited by tebailey (edited 03-10-2015).]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2015 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-07-2018).]

css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2015 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I drove mine yesterday! Car started right up too. A good thing too since I have lots planned for it this spring.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2015 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Waiting for a good rain to wash off the road salt here. Itchin though I cant believe its 60 degrees in March.
fastblack

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2015 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Waiting for a good rain to wash off the road salt here. Itchin though I cant believe its 60 degrees in March.

Same here!! These nice days get me itching but all the roads still have that white hue to them so the Fiero is staying inside for now.
tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2015 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fired up yesterday, although I have started it a couple times through the winter. Down side my AC has leaked down again, time to find another AC leak. After I replace all my rad and heater hoses, one started leaking last fall. Then chase down an oil leak that started when I drove it into the new garage.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock