Revology Mustang Replica by no2pencil
Started on: 03-10-2015 12:10 PM
Replies: 9 (424 views)
Last post by: Tuna Helper on 03-12-2015 08:32 AM
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2015 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Revology Mustang

Replica cars — like Shelby Cobra kit cars, or those tragic Pontiac Fiero-to-Ferrari conversions — are typically based on unattainable classics and sold for a fraction of the price of the real thing. Yet one Florida company has gone against the grain: Revology, based in Winter Park, Fla. will start selling replicas of the 1964-66 Ford Mustangs that mix authentic bodies with modern technology — all for $119,500.

An interesting concept, & a little shoutout from the opening statement. Just saw this today & thought I would share.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2015 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They must not have looked in Texas because you can still get a decent shaped 64-66 Mustang for under 15K here.
I know a lot of you like new technology but personally I want an old muscle car for the "oldness" of it with the lack of any emissions.
A car that, if it didn`t run, could only be a couple of things.
That you don`t need a scan gauge to get an idea of what might be wrong.
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2015 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The last sentence of the article "..... we know it beats a Chevy 350 shoehorned into a Fiero-ghini. "
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2015 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would purchase a nice restoration for about $100,000.00 less....WOW!
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post03-10-2015 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So they are taking a dyna core reman body, and slapping it together, and charging 120k..
the dyna-core body's list for 14999.oo

and you still are stuck with a car that has no vin until the first owner takes it to the rmv..
That's why they are using newer engines. if you live in a state that list a kit/constructed vehicle by the year it is completed.. it will have to pass 2015 emissions..
what does the 2015 gt350 mustang cost?? 53k
CharlieHorse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2015 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CharlieHorseSend a Private Message to CharlieHorseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here in Utah I could title that as a 65 Mustang. And thus it would be forever by law. Sweet. Now I have to forget all the other awesome cars I could get for that kind of money....
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2015 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the newer version better, anyway and for less, except for the 15 the front now looks like a fusion. I like the fusion but the mustang should have stayed it own design.
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2015 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

They must not have looked in Texas because you can still get a decent shaped 64-66 Mustang for under 15K here.
I know a lot of you like new technology but personally I want an old muscle car for the "oldness" of it with the lack of any emissions.
A car that, if it didn`t run, could only be a couple of things.
That you don`t need a scan gauge to get an idea of what might be wrong.

I agree Completely with this statement.
thesameguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2015 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thesameguySend a Private Message to thesameguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So it's like a pre-Equus replica?

Just what we need!
Tuna Helper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2015 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tuna HelperSend a Private Message to Tuna HelperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I'm going to pay that much for a Mustang, it's going to be Ken Block's 845 HP, all wheel drive, tube chassis '65 gymkhana-mobile.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock