seat covers by Csjag
Started on: 03-01-2015 02:06 PM
Replies: 5 (374 views)
Last post by: darbysan on 03-02-2015 11:42 AM
Csjag

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2015 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was just looking on Black top racing and saw that they now offer slip on seat covers. They look good in the picture. Has anyone ordered a pair? Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post03-01-2015 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
250.oo for covers is mighty pricey ..

Mr.Mikes real covers are 430.oo yes 180.oo more, but for 250.oo for seat covers I'd have to see them at a show, in person.. for that coin..

Maybe contact Oslo with a p.m. here (Chris) and ask if you wrote a review on the covers. if you could get a break on them after the review thread with photo's was done..
might be worth a shot..
tebailey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2015 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well worth the extra $180.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post03-01-2015 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tebailey:

Well worth the extra $180.

If the O/p has the money, everyone has posted threads about loving their(mr. mikes) covers...

I really dig, his Indy ones,, If I ever find an extra set of seats in great shape local, I'm going to get a set, only I'll ask if the red centers can be cloth, not sure I'd like all leather seats in my non a/c car..
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2015 03:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not to run down one Fiero vendor for another...... but I have to agree. Mr. Mike's are the only way to go.

Look at the seat portion of the "slip on" covers:

They just can not, and do not conform to the seats. I think anyone would be disappointed after installing them.
If you want to try slip on covers, you can get them CHEAP at most parts stores. As an example, here is a blue and black one at Autozone for $18!
darbysan

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2015 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darbysanSend a Private Message to darbysanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For another option, check out Rockauto.com. They had Upholstery (not seat covers) recently for a good price. With the 5% discount does, and shipping, you can get them for $370.

If you are looking for Grey, I have a GT set I just pulled off- no tears or rips, but some accumulated dust and dirt- $150 shipped. Will be posting them in the Mall soon- just need to get some pictures taken.

------------------
'87 GT in process!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock