Fiero Help in NJ by StevenA1
Started on: 02-24-2015 04:27 PM
Replies: 12 (363 views)
Last post by: tom10122 on 03-04-2015 04:59 PM
StevenA1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StevenA1Send a Private Message to StevenA1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello my name is Steven and I have a 1985 fiero gt . looking for advice and help with enhancing performance in my fiero.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
StevenA1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StevenA1Send a Private Message to StevenA1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://scontent-lga.xx.fbc...54509bfb&oe=5590E10F

This is my 85 fiero gt . Thank you for checking out my fiero !
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the Forum. Lots of helpful people on here that love to solve problems.
8bit88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8bit88Send a Private Message to 8bit88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the Forum. Nice car too, very clean looking. as 'olejoedad' said, there are lots of people here who'll try to help or point you in the direction towards all of your Fiero needs. As for performance, there are a wide variety of options available for most every Fiero, from simple kits that can bring some of the parts out of the 1980s and into more recent years that are available for a few hundred dollars, all the way up to massive V8 swaps with turbos that can run into the thousands of dollars. It all depends on what you want to do, and how much you want to do it for.
JCircs

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by StevenA1:

Hello my name is Steven and I have a 1985 fiero gt . looking for advice and help with enhancing performance in my fiero.

Fiero Jon for all your Fiero needs but Mike @ Thrust Performance South amboy NJ. For swaps.

[This message has been edited by JCircs (edited 03-02-2015).]

StevenA1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2015 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StevenA1Send a Private Message to StevenA1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the welcome to the forum guys . What is your opinion on fiero upgrades ? Does anyone know a good connection in New Jersey ?
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2015 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Steven,

A great guy to talk to is FieroJon. His website is here: http://www.fieroservice.com/

He has done a lot for the Fiero Community and also is a great all-around guy.

Also, check out www.mafoa.com - we are a regional club that will be hosting some events in NJ this year.

~ Jennifer
MAFOA Communications Director

------------------
Silver 1988 GT
Cobalt Blue 85 GT 3.4
MAFOA Newsletter Director

amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2015 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check out Mason Dixon Fiero's we are closer to you!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom\1986 turbo GT
Founder of Mason Dixon Fiero Owners Group
NYFOC Member

tom10122

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2015 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tom10122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heard good things about fierojon's aswell. Where are you located ,north or south jersey?
IMSA/GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2015 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero Jon is the go to guy for everything Fiero. He's been keeping mine cruising for many years now. Well worth the trip to his garage.
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2015 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sent you a PM

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom\1986 turbo GT
Founder of Mason Dixon Fiero Owners Group
NYFOC Member

PFF
System Bot
StevenA1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2015 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StevenA1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I live in Morris county . If it's worth the drive I have no problem with it
tom10122

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2015 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tom10122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by StevenA1:

I live in Morris county . If it's worth the drive I have no problem with it

So am I ! , if you see a burgundy gt that's me!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock