Started on: 02-23-2015 05:19 PM
Replies: 15 (762 views)
Last post by: Lou and Blue on 02-26-2015 09:43 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2015 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone know if there exists any more colors or fiero models like in the below pics .... thanks for any info

PS .. I am also wanting to buy the 84 and 87 Dealer Binders if anyone has them for sale ... can also trade.

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 03-06-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Csjag

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2015 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice looking collection.

mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2015 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes tons.

^^^these are for sale ^^^^

..... this is a few of my inventory. i have about 18 18 gal bins full of stuff and a lot documented but do not own with pics. thinking about making a site with the forum about all the different toys if i had the time.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2015 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PM sent....
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2015 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This one is for sale in Canada but is a little pricey:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vin...&hash=item339e233ec5
lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2015 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
But it does have an on-board computer
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 06:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The toy Fiero's are increasing in price, the real thing can't be far behind.
8bit88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8bit88Send a Private Message to 8bit88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are the silver and red YatMing 1985 Fiero GT s, the yellow Hot Wheels "Cruiser" Crashable from 1983 that looks very Fiero-like, the Go-Bot Sparky that is a "P-Car"(mine was $5 in used/ lightly played condition), the Transformer Punch-Counterpunch (car w/ weapons is $70-80 w/o weapons $50), there are a variety of colours of Micro Machines both notchback and fastback (I only have a fastback in Italian colours, but i've not seen that colour scheme on any other for sale) and the 1/24th scale '87 GT model kit by ERTL. That's the extent of my collection, (minus the Ferris Bueler that you already have in the picture) though i'm really hoping to expand it with leftover Christmas money. One's not in my collection, I've seen the Processed Plastics ones (85 GTs with the rear scoop) and some made in China type pull back racers.
8bit88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8bit88Send a Private Message to 8bit88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

8bit88

83 posts
Member since Jan 2014
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

My collection in it's current state. The all white one is a 3D model that I made and had printed.

[This message has been edited by 8bit88 (edited 02-24-2015).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2015 03:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are a couple I did not see in your picture above. The black one to the left, and the green and white one to the right. As far as scale, the micro-machine in the front is I think the second to smallest one.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-25-2015).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2015 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mmeyer86gt/gtp:
..... this is a few of my inventory. i have about 18 18 gal bins full of stuff and a lot documented but do not own with pics. thinking about making a site with the forum about all the different toys if i had the time.

Wow yes please do! Cool stuff!
PFF
System Bot
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2015 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are some that I am willing to sell (email me with offer (or more info) as opposed to PM if you are interested - I don't check PM's often here):

Note: shipping will be from Canada so expect a bit more.

[This message has been edited by Mickey_Moose (edited 02-25-2015).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2015 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all
Thank you for all your info and pics but I was inquiring on these TOP 3 type models (Red Circle) ..... you can see the 4th model (ARROW) I am presently using bondo to reshape the model into a Fastback ... then I will use it as a template to make a mold for thermoforming ..... more on that soon. I was wondering if more models existed in other colors and same size as them ....
Danyel

mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2015 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
your missing the black 84 se and the silver gtp. also there is a bolink fiero and a traxxas gtp fiero.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2015 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel, if you look at my above photo, there is a silver wide body that matches the same remote control that your 3 are using. I assume that is because they are part of the same company / scale of toys they produced.
Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2015 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mickey_Moose I sent you an email about one of those blue die cast cars.
Louis

------------------
===Always trying to find time to work on cars===
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
Stock V6---Stock everything. Trying to keep it 'mostly' that way. But I just got the 3800sc to swap into it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Peugot 604 Intake manifold
Exhaust headers
Anti-3rd brake light

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page