New to Forum.. all black 86 by iarmech86
Started on: 02-15-2015 08:48 PM
Replies: 13 (368 views)
Last post by: iarmech86 on 02-17-2015 07:12 PM
iarmech86

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2015 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iarmech86Send a Private Message to iarmech86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New to the Forum have had my Fiero for about two years now drove it all the way down the east coast and across the country in that two year time span always looking to make it better, excited to learn some new stuff from the experts.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

------------------
"Carry on my wayward so there'll be peace when you are done-"

Kansas

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2015 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome! That is a lot of driving, how did the car perform for you?
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2015 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
welcome to the Forum!
iarmech86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2015 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iarmech86Send a Private Message to iarmech86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bought it from a guy that took great care of it in Maine in 13' drove it down to florida for a school and then proceeded to drive from Pensacola, Fl to where i live now in WA. Not going to lie was a bit scary at times driving in a car that old across the country but she handled great no mechanical issues and was a really cool experience.

------------------

Kansas

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2015 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool. Welcome!
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2015 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the madness !!! Nice fiero too.

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

Indyellowgt

Feedback score:    (35)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2015 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IndyellowgtSend a Private Message to IndyellowgtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome!
Cool story. 😀 I had always wanted to Cris-cross the country in my Fiero. Especially when I was younger like yourself. Your bought your Fiero in Maine,huh? Where abouts? Thanks for sharing and good luck with your car! Your 86 is a carbon copy of one of my first Fieros that I had bought almost 20 years ago.. Man,i was so proud of that car... Had the best times with it.. Wish I had never sold it,but I digress... Careful,before you know it,they multiply and you'll have more... Trust me! 😛

[This message has been edited by Indyellowgt (edited 02-16-2015).]

Cajun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2015 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcone to the forum and do I dare say the madness! Nice looking engine bay.
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2015 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
welcome to the Forum!
iarmech86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2015 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iarmech86Send a Private Message to iarmech86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My first duty station was in Brunswick, ME when the air base was still open but I actually bought the car down near Kittery and she's been solid. I need to figure out how to post normal pictures on this forum though those last ones were ridiculously large, I've noticed most fiero people own more than one i'm going to have to convince the wife to let me buy another one

------------------

Kansas

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2015 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome aboard. I can appreciate someone who drives their Fiero long distances
PFF
System Bot
ILVMYGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2015 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ILVMYGTSend a Private Message to ILVMYGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you are interested the local club "Jet City Fieros" meets the second Wednesday of the month at the XXX Rootbeer Drive-In in Issaquah WA.

http://www.jetcityfieros.com/

------------------
88 GT 5 Speed Black with gray interior
3800 SCII Swap Complete.
Paint Complete
Detailing in Progress

IT RUNS!!
IT'S QUICK!!

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not."

rice.1

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2015 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome. Nice car. Engine bay looks great.
iarmech86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2015 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iarmech86Send a Private Message to iarmech86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've gone to a few of the meet ups with the guys from Jet city fiero over in Issaqua the food at that diner is pretty good. I havent gone recently since I moved across the water to Silverdale though maybe once its a bit warmer it would be nice to drive out that way one of the meet up days

------------------

Kansas

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock