Had a little accident, starting to hate winter by huracan2015
Started on: 02-13-2015 10:59 PM
Replies: 4 (252 views)
Last post by: Csjag on 02-14-2015 08:25 AM
huracan2015

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So yeah, I live out in the country where there are no power lines, so there's these big metal electrical boxes on every street, and the lines are underground. That combined with getting stuck in the snow, and my driveway being on a hill, I slid into the box. Looks like the damage is only on the quarter panel and side skirt, but it's upsetting nonetheless.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Quad Raider

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, that sucks.
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2015 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wouldn't have been a problem in the summer, I bet. That cold-ass weather makes stuff way too brittle. I did something similar in my Subaru last year. Damage looked way worse than it was because the bumper literally exploded due to the 3 degree weather.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2015 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm. Well, if you lived closer I have the lower quarter panels, but they're for sale all over.
Csjag

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2015 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry that happened, bummer. (:

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock