Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  2.8 putting out 250hp lol (Page 3)

Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
This thread has been moved here: The Trash Can.
2.8 putting out 250hp lol by Pegasus88GT
Started on: 02-13-2015 03:29 PM
Replies: 120 (3369 views)
Last post by: Jason88Notchie on 02-24-2015 05:07 PM
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2015 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"He was one of the few, and I mean VERY FEW good ones left."

Excuse me?
IP: Logged
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2015 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grantman:

Excuse me?

You're excused.

Kevin
dratts

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2015 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grantman:

Excuse me?

You should look at his bar. It's ALL green! He only criticized posters who were mean for no reason.
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post02-23-2015 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2015 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
my comment was only meant to say that there are still plenty of good people left on the forum, many who do not post or rarely post. it's a shame blooze is looking at leaving. It's a shame for anyone to leave really because there is knowledge and experience leaving. I'm still a newbie, but on long enough to miss the contributions from many who have moved on to other things, gotten busy, or upset with something. fact of life however.
I have no dog in this fight. or any fight. I've got a good running car thanks to people on here and I'll continue to use the forum to continue making improvements.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post02-23-2015 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

So, the "click" has spoken? Several of you fine folks really stick together. Funny how a few kiddos on a car forum get so attached to each other that they cannot see anything but "We are right". Well, Troy had no issue posting in a racial thread, and neither did I. If racism is directed at me, I will easily blow back.

Go find where I have been racist. I will wait right here patiently...

Toughen up ladies. Your skirt is getting in the way. I can see why members leave. A lot of the threads where they do, your "click" is involved. This is NOT your forum.

x2

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-23-2015 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

E.Furgal

11708 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Originally posted by Lambo nut:
I'm sure it's dicks like you is one of the reasons for him leaving.

Kevin

REALLY how am I a _______ , ? for pointing out his hypocrite ways.. even in this thread he has an issue with a member that only said the car is ugly, that last time I checked was nothing more than an opinion, but yet he picks the car apart himself.. he didn't say " nice car just not my cup of tea" . he pointed out anything he could find issue with in the photos ,no roof,gaps,etc..
I find it odd and hypocritical to bark at another members "thought" on the car, when he did the same thing..

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 02-23-2015).]

dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2015 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

REALLY how am I a _______ , ? for pointing out his hypocrite ways.. even in this thread he has an issue with a member that only said the car is ugly, that last time I checked was nothing more than an opinion, but yet he picks the car apart himself.. he didn't say " nice car just not my cup of tea" . he pointed out anything he could find issue with in the photos ,no roof,gaps,etc..
I find it odd and hypocritical to bark at another members "thought" on the car, when he did the same thing..

I don't think you're a _____. You aren't very tactful sometimes. His criticism was truthful and constructive. Ugly? What's the point? Unless it's just fun to hurt some ones feelings. I don't see anything constructive in 'ugly'. I think that he might have been expecting too much from Cliff. If I were Cliff I wouldn't want to get into the middle of most of these arguments. I'm surprised that it happened here. Most of the opinionated posts are on o/t. I'm pretty sure that is where the red part of my bar came from. I do have my opinions. At this point this thread would be more appropriate in o/t.

[This message has been edited by dratts (edited 02-23-2015).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-23-2015 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:
Ugly? What's the point? Unless it's just fun to hurt some ones feelings. I don't see anything constructive in 'ugly'.

The point was that Blooz made a statement asserting that if one thinks that the car posted in this thread is ugly, then one must also think that the original 360 is ugly. I simply pointed out that this is not the case and his assertion is false, along with differences between the two. He then replied with the stupid eye roll smiley.

But I'm the bad guy for proving his assertion wrong, though he's the one who asserted something and was condescending towards others. Then jscott made another statement, was scolded, and then made a condescending "apology." If it's not ok for others to condescend him, then it's not ok for him to condescend others.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2015 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
E.Furgal and dobie, bloozberry contributed more positive information in this Forum than the two of you combined.
I will miss blooz.
If you two left, good riddance.
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2015 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

REALLY how am I a _______ , ? for pointing out his hypocrite ways..

Not a dick in particular, a dick in general.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...HTML/111275.html#p14

Kevin

[This message has been edited by Lambo nut (edited 02-23-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2015 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't think you're a _____. You aren't very tactful sometimes. His criticism was truthful and constructive. Ugly? What's the point? Unless it's just fun to hurt some ones feelings. I don't see anything constructive in 'ugly'. I think that he might have been expecting too much from Cliff. If I were Cliff I wouldn't want to get into the middle of most of these arguments. I'm surprised that it happened here. Most of the opinionated posts are on o/t. I'm pretty sure that is where the red part of my bar came from. I do have my opinions. At this point this thread would be more appropriate in o/t.

At this point this thread would be more appropriate in the CAN.

Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2015 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jason88Notchie:

At this point this thread would be more appropriate in the CAN.

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2015 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

E.Furgal and dobie, bloozberry contributed more positive information in this Forum than the two of you combined.
I will miss blooz.
If you two left, good riddance.

I wouldn't want any of them to go. Maybe show some tact on Furry and Dobie's part at times. Blooze IS one of my favorite members on here though. The guy is full of knowledge and I've learned alot from his threads. And a very good dude to boot. I'm sure he'll come around. Sometimes we need a little perspective. This is an internet forum guys. Not life and death. I have enough crap going on in my life to worry about petty things. I may shoot off at the hip at times but eventually perspective will always kick in.

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2015 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bloozberry:

So my only option is to uproot myself. I wish the many friends I've made on this site over the years good luck and happy motoring.

Damn...

zkhennings

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2015 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zkhenningsSend a Private Message to zkhenningsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Blooz was saying that there is no reason to call anyone's car ugly, especially when clearly a lot of work went into it, as in the replica posted. And he is right, why do you have to call something ugly? It is merely an insult contributing nothing of value.

Now that does not mean that if you do not like something you should remain quiet, but instead of being thoughtless and lazy and simply saying a word for the sake of insulting someone/something, say what you do not like about it in particular, AKA Constructive criticism. That is the point of a car forum, to help the people on the forum, and to receive help. It is not where anyone goes to be insulted. This is the mentality Blooz stands for, his criticism was very constructive and in no way insulting.

Blooz is so meticulous because he is very thoughtful, he thinks everything through very carefully and with purpose. It is no surprise that he advocates for thinking and human decency.

The need to insult on the internet is pathetic and weak minded.
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2015 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My apologies as I used the term 'ugly'. Though I also don't care for the actual Ferrari that he linked images of. The comment was not intended to be an insult, thus I tacked on the imo. & for the cost I don't feel that kit is worth it. I'm sorry to see blooze go. His projects are astounding.

I will also add that I was not insulting a members car, & certainly not a posted project. My reply was based on the fact that it was a lot car on eBay. Someone's pride & joy? Maybe. A member here? Well foot on my mouth if it was.

Owning a fiero since the 90's, I've taken my lumps from family & friends, & even ******* strangers. So far be it for me to cheap shot someone's car.

[This message has been edited by no2pencil (edited 02-23-2015).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-23-2015 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wouldn't want any of them to go...

Or anyone in my opinion. All have contributed. Those that left, and those still here.
dratts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2015 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's a sad thing. I don't think that anyone meant any harm. Just a lack of tact and poor choice of words. Maybe a mass posting or something could get blooze to reconsider.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-24-2015 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zkhennings:

Blooz was saying that there is no reason to call anyone's car ugly, especially when clearly a lot of work went into it, as in the replica posted. And he is right, why do you have to call something ugly? It is merely an insult contributing nothing of value.

Now that does not mean that if you do not like something you should remain quiet, but instead of being thoughtless and lazy and simply saying a word for the sake of insulting someone/something, say what you do not like about it in particular, AKA Constructive criticism. That is the point of a car forum, to help the people on the forum, and to receive help. It is not where anyone goes to be insulted. This is the mentality Blooz stands for, his criticism was very constructive and in no way insulting.

Blooz is so meticulous because he is very thoughtful, he thinks everything through very carefully and with purpose. It is no surprise that he advocates for thinking and human decency.

The need to insult on the internet is pathetic and weak minded.

guess you skipped over his comments on the car?
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's a sad thing. I don't think that anyone meant any harm. Just a lack of tact and poor choice of words. Maybe a mass posting or something could get blooze to reconsider.

We have to at least keep him in the construction zone. These kit cars always seem to start a ruckus.
PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-24-2015 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He's not leaving because of someone's opinion on a vehicle, he's leaving because he p.m.'d Cliff, and he didn't stop everything to bow at the feet of the blooze..

EVERYONE here tries to help others with their car(s).. but not everyone thinks the forum is theirs.. not everyone p.m. another member to tell them how their opinion on a subject doesn't matter, because they are an "engineer" . or the who are you, I've been here since...
That little tiff, can't be the only time that "I am a god here don't question or disagree with me" has happened..
You don't belittle people, and when you do ,you correct it.. or try to...
a few here that don't agree with a person just call them a troll.. or a mentally ill, drugged up________..
like say in the thread lambonut has in his post..
Everyone has value here,, and everyone adds value, even if you don't agree with them at all.ever.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And the rating bar does give an idea of subjective value to the Forum, and the respect garnered from other Forum members....
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-24-2015 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And the rating bar does give an idea of subjective value to the Forum, and the respect garnered from other Forum members....

no it does not.. it shows that many follow , Mine has red in it, because I have my opinions, and they didn't jive with the "gods"
you see I watched mine move,, Twice.. after getting in a tiff with those "gods" lol
you see, I posted for a good year with no rating,, got in a little tiff with one, and BANG 70 ratings,, time past and it went to 100 ish, as I help people when I could, then got into the 2nd tiff with another canuck and bang 145 ratings,, and to prove a point not long ago, I posted a thread just to see what would happen, and the rating didn't move, until one member post in it that he'd be back to post when he had more time.. straight from 150 to 168.. between the time he posted he'll be back when he has more time, till the time he did, shockingly a bunch more ratings.. all with very few new members..
It did what I thought it would.. and proved my thoughts on the "cliques" mentality..
Sure I was bored, I'm stuck waiting on doctors.. but it was a interesting test.. non the less.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

no it does not.. it shows that many follow , Mine has red in it, because I have my opinions, and they didn't jive with the "gods"
you see I watched mine move,, Twice.. after getting in a tiff with those "gods" lol
you see, I posted for a good year with no rating,, got in a little tiff with one, and BANG 70 ratings,, time past and it went to 100 ish, as I help people when I could, then got into the 2nd tiff with another canuck and bang 145 ratings,, and to prove a point not long ago, I posted a thread just to see what would happen, and the rating didn't move, until one member post in it that he'd be back to post when he had more time.. straight from 150 to 168.. between the time he posted he'll be back when he has more time, till the time he did, shockingly a bunch more ratings.. all with very few new members..
It did what I thought it would.. and proved my thoughts on the "cliques" mentality..
Sure I was bored, I'm stuck waiting on doctors.. but it was a interesting test.. non the less.

Yeah, that's a well designed and executed experiment to test the rating system...

There are ways of communicating ones opinions without being obnoxious. Perhaps while you are waiting on doctors you could ponder on that.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 02-24-2015).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So, in other words, you admit you purposely stir up sh!t here... purposely act like a Troll.

You deserve every neg you get.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-24-2015 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

So, in other words, you admit you purposely stir up sh!t here... purposely act like a Troll.

no, sunshine, I want to see if, what I was told, was true, posted a thread with a very honest subject.. and true to form.. it did what was told to me, happens..
it wasn't just to stir up crap, it was to have a discussion on why people neg others, in the T/o forum..
sure I have a motive behind it.. to see if your ,bite.. and you didn't disappoint.
face it, sunshine the t/o area of the forum is all very opinionated subjects.. and that thread, was a worthy one..
only difference is what I was told that happens, and the reason behind the thread, that you have claimed over and over doesn't happen, did..
I decided to give you the benefit of a doubt, that maybe those that pm'd me over the "rating" was blowing smoke..
well they were not wrong..
have a nice day..
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

no, sunshine, I want to see if, what I was told, was true, posted a thread with a very honest subject.. and true to form.. it did what was told to me, happens..
it wasn't just to stir up crap, it was to have a discussion on why people neg others, in the T/o forum..
sure I have a motive behind it.. to see if your ,bite.. and you didn't disappoint.
face it, sunshine the t/o area of the forum is all very opinionated subjects.. and that thread, was a worthy one..
only difference is what I was told that happens, and the reason behind the thread, that you have claimed over and over doesn't happen, did..
I decided to give you the benefit of a doubt, that maybe those that pm'd me over the "rating" was blowing smoke..
well they were not wrong..
have a nice day..

Why all the vague references? Supply a link. Back up your accusations!

You just don't get it, do you? You don't get negged because of some grand conspiracy, you get negged because you are totally obnoxious.

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-24-2015 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You all need to learn to choose your words and tone a bit more carefully when you're trying to talk about respecting other members on the Forum. The disrespect and condescending comments from both of you are hypocritical of the goodness you claim to be arguing for. Blooz was making similar comments to other members. If you're going to complain about jscott or anyone else condescending Blooz, then you need to do the same to Blooz, and hold yourselves to the same standard. The do as I say, not as I do mantra doesn't last very long.

That said, I've PMed Cliff and asked him to throw this thread in the trash, as it's long since soured, and some of you just keep opening the fridge back up to take another whiff.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
T/O is about opinions. I have never given a 'neg' for someone expressing an opinion that I disagreed with. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
How the opinion is communicated, however, does influence the rating bar color.
So, E.Furgal, you have earned a rating from me. I wish I could give you more.......
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

The disrespect and condescending comments from both of you are hypocritical of the goodness you claim to be arguing for.

Excuse me, but with all the BS I've been through with Furgal on this forum, I think I'm addressing him in a rather civil manner.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You all need to learn to choose your words and tone a bit more carefully when you're trying to talk about respecting other members on the Forum. The disrespect and condescending comments from both of you are hypocritical of the goodness you claim to be arguing for. Blooz was making similar comments to other members. If you're going to complain about jscott or anyone else condescending Blooz, then you need to do the same to Blooz, and hold yourselves to the same standard. The do as I say, not as I do mantra doesn't last very long.

That said, I've PMed Cliff and asked him to throw this thread in the trash, as it's long since soured, and some of you just keep opening the fridge back up to take another whiff.

Pot, meet kettle....

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-24-2015 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Excuse me, but with all the BS I've been through with Furgal on this forum, I think I'm addressing him in a rather civil manner.

You're certainly being a lot more civil than olejoedad is.

However, I also did not say that you weren't being civil. I was just pointing out that it was hypocritical to go around telling people to not be condescending or disrespectful to other members, in the exact way that you are currently doing to them.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Furry, if that isn't the exact definition of TROLL, I don't know what is.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was just pointing out that it was hypocritical to go around telling people to not be condescending or disrespectful to other members, in the exact way that you are currently doing to them.

Some people earn the disrespect! They work hard at it.

I like to think I'm fair. I'd go so far as to say I'm good-natured. But I'm sorry, after someone publicly accuses me multiple times in this forum of various infractions, all without any basis in reality... I'm no longer willing to pretend that I have any respect for them.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

You just have to know what your doing. Ive NEVER had a single STD in my entire life. I even dated a high end call girl for a summer (and I got her for free). She got $1,000 for an all nighter. I got to get her first every day I wanted her. I never bought her anything at all except dinner and a few outfits 'I' liked on her. She looked awesome in bib shorts or miniskirt and halter top. . She put herself thru OSU.

so you basicly date gold diggers, that if you didn't look like you have money wouldn't give you the time of day..
I know a bunch of pimps that get their call girls first anytime they want first also for free.
don't understand what you are try'n to relay, as far as dating tips?

This is from the dating tips thread in T/OT. Trolling Roger isn't a very good idea either. I happen to know Roger personally. These quotes are just one of a few banterings back and forth in that thread. I'm surprised he didn't rip you a new one. There is a line between being direct and to the point and disrespect.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're certainly being a lot more civil than olejoedad is.

Me? Not civil?
Where does that leave you on the civility scale?
Direct? Well, yes, I am.

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-24-2015 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is from the dating tips thread in T/OT. Trolling Roger isn't a very good idea either. I happen to know Roger personally. These quotes are just one of a few banterings back and forth in that thread. I'm surprised he didn't rip you a new one. There is a line between being direct and to the point and disrespect.

And you brought that crap out of T/OT into GFC for why? To trash this thread even more?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This thread has been moved here: The Trash Can.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock