Sad day has come, must sell my car by wayneman
Started on: 02-09-2015 05:31 PM
Replies: 11 (681 views)
Last post by: wayneman on 02-24-2015 05:18 PM
wayneman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for waynemanSend a Private Message to waynemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As some of you may have already seen, my car is on Ebay After racing in the 24 hrs. of America endurance kart race last week I have decided to spend more time and money on the sport of kart racing. My car is pretty much complete and just sitting under a car cover. I can't get myself to put miles on it because of its pristine condition and would like to see it go to a collector who will keep it original. I assure you my next Fiero will not be a trailer queen. If anyone from this forum is interested please let me know and I will consider a much lower price. I hope to get good money for it to get more people interested in the true value of these beautiful classic cars.
Thanks to all who have helped me with questions and concerns while owning this car. This is the best forum on the net! This is my third Fiero and not the last!

[url=http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pontiac-Fiero-GT-1988-pontiac-fiero-gt-coupe-2-door-2-8-l-/201283060316?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2edd67c25c&item=201283060316&pt=US_Cars_Trucks#full-history][/url]

[This message has been edited by wayneman (edited 02-09-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2015 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
link?
wayneman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for waynemanSend a Private Message to waynemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful Time Capsule! Some purest should jump on this one.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2015 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sadly 80's cars for the most part haven't hit with collectors yet..
other than a few models,
86 areo coupe
GNX
even the low built numbers Pontiac 2+2 hasn't really gone far..

good luck, out of my price range..
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2015 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know a Clean 88 T Top loaded with under 15K miles sold recently for around that price.
wayneman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2015 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for waynemanSend a Private Message to waynemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bye- Bye my little wedge car...

Sold to gentleman in Ft. Lauderdale for 11.5k
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2015 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wayneman:

Good, maybe prices are starting to come up for Fieros in good condition.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2015 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wayneman:

Damn Wayne! I just got to come to an event, and finally meet you in person a month or so ago. Now you go and sell your Fiero! Glad you got a good price for it, it was a BEAUTIFUL car. I personally think it was that new RPO sheet I did for you that brought the price up for the car

Do you know if he is on the forum, or interested in meeting other Fiero owners in this area? Maybe you could give him a shout for me, and drop him my email address JohnWPB at gmail d0t com. There are not a lot of Fieros in south Florida, so we are always looking new ones!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-23-2015).]

dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2015 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We can't keep all the cars that we love. I have fond memories of cars past.
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2015 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I miss the 1970 XKE coupe I owned.
PFF
System Bot
wayneman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2015 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for waynemanSend a Private Message to waynemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Damn Wayne! I just got to come to an event, and finally meet you in person a month or so ago. Now you go and sell your Fiero! Glad you got a good price for it, it was a BEAUTIFUL car. I personally think it was that new RPO sheet I did for you that brought the price up for the car

Do you know if he is on the forum, or interested in meeting other Fiero owners in this area? Maybe you could give him a shout for me, and drop him my email address JohnWPB at gmail d0t com. There are not a lot of Fieros in south Florida, so we are always looking new ones!

Thanks John.......I'm sure we will run into each other again at future car shows. I did tell the new owner about this forum. I hope he joins.
Take care!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock