Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Any meets around Cecil County MD, any mechanically inclined folks? (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Any meets around Cecil County MD, any mechanically inclined folks? by RivetTheMasses
Started on: 02-06-2015 07:51 PM
Replies: 100 (1333 views)
Last post by: dajack761 on 04-06-2015 07:56 PM
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2015 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Navyfierodriver81:

We should probably discuss postponing this afternoons meet. With the snow scheduled to start around 1 and the amounts they are calling for I think we should look into trying another day. Thoughts?

id have to agree, only going to be 1-2 inches, but that's enough to make the roads complete crap.

IP: Logged
dajack761

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2015 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We should probably discuss postponing this afternoons meet. With the snow scheduled to start around 1 and the amounts they are calling for I think we should look into trying another day. Thoughts?

Good call! I just checked the forcast and I thinks it going to be messy.

[This message has been edited by dajack761 (edited 02-21-2015).]

no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2015 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RivetTheMasses

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2015 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RivetTheMassesSend a Private Message to RivetTheMassesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Agreed, they haven't plowed my roads yet either. Have at least three Inches on the ground within two hours of it starting. Can't even get to work today 😠
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2015 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has there been anymore interest in this? It was 45-50+ this weekend, & supposed to continue.
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2015 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm still up for it.
Navyfierodriver81

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2015 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Navyfierodriver81Send a Private Message to Navyfierodriver81Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm definitely still in. I've been under the weather and backed up at the shop. That's why I hadn't suggested this past weekend. Hopefully the weather will permit us to do something this upcoming weekend?
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2015 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to work Saturday 3/14 and I'm not sure what time I'll be able to leave the office. Hopefully we're done by 3:00pm, if you still want to meet after 3:30pm or so I should be able to make it.
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2015 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yesterday's rain did a good job of clearing the salt from the roads!
my86fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2015 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for my86fieroSend a Private Message to my86fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello
I'm in Annapolis area
I have and 86gt with a blown motor 4speed
I've been looking around md for a 2.8
But the people that had one around me wanted too much for it
Anyway welcome
Enjoy the forum
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by my86fiero:

Hello
I'm in Annapolis area
I have and 86gt with a blown motor 4speed
I've been looking around md for a 2.8
But the people that had one around me wanted too much for it
Anyway welcome
Enjoy the forum

well sir... I have a very good running 2.8 that will be coming out of my 88 soon(hopefully very soon)... I say it would be a fair trade for it (minus the sprint headers) for some labor help pulling it

PFF
System Bot
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's fair trade for those sprint headers?
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by no2pencil:

What's fair trade for those sprint headers?

hrm, not sure, cash always sounds good :P or possibly like a poweredge blade server? lol....... but I do have good news... the house I put an offer on was just accepted today, so soon I will have a 2 car garage!!!!
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

hrm, not sure, cash always sounds good :P or possibly like a poweredge blade server? lol....... but I do have good news... the house I put an offer on was just accepted today, so soon I will have a 2 car garage!!!!

Congrats!

[This message has been edited by dajack761 (edited 03-17-2015).]

LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone in the area drive what looks to be a black 88 GT with tinted windows? I saw a black GT driving this morning and was turning on Old Baltimore Pk from 72 in Newark DE. I was coming the other way but I saw the same car months ago pulling out of Albe Dr. It was a nice car. Whoever it is they are only a mile from my house. Just thought I'd try see who's it was.

------------------
87 Fiero GT 3.4 Pushrod with 7730 ECM & DIS
88 MERA #8013
85 Fiero SE with 3.1 pushrod
86 Fiero SE 2.8 stock
http://www.youtube.com/LostNotForgotton

no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I

Congrats!!

I'm about to liquidate my hardware. An older HP dual Xeon 4u & a handful of Sun servers.

[This message has been edited by no2pencil (edited 03-17-2015).]

FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2015 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LostNotForgotton:

Does anyone in the area drive what looks to be a black 88 GT with tinted windows? I saw a black GT driving this morning and was turning on Old Baltimore Pk from 72 in Newark DE. I was coming the other way but I saw the same car months ago pulling out of Albe Dr. It was a nice car. Whoever it is they are only a mile from my house. Just thought I'd try see who's it was.

I asked the same thing on page 2 LOL! Shade tree fiero chimed in saying it "might" be him. Saw it out on RT 40 heading east out of Elkton. Nice looking GT!

------------------

ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

12.3 is faster than a 13.2

turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2015 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

well sir... I have a very good running 2.8 that will be coming out of my 88 soon(hopefully very soon)... I say it would be a fair trade for it (minus the sprint headers) for some labor help pulling it

PM sent!
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2015 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WELL, I see ima need to get a grill figuring its gonna be a party when I goto pull my engine
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2015 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any interest in revisiting this?
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2015 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by no2pencil:

Any interest in revisiting this?

I am!

I'll be out of town between the 3/17 and 3/19 though.
PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay