Car Capsule by IIKool
Started on: 02-04-2015 12:05 PM
Replies: 10 (746 views)
Last post by: IIKool on 03-14-2015 02:03 PM
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I live in high rise apartment building with a garage, and my car sitting for 2 - 4 days at a time when i take it out have to clean the car and this has been going on for many years. Well i have got tired of spending a least 15.00 buck a week to have it wash. So I seen this car capsule for sale and pick it up. So here are some pic's of the setup, from start to finish so on with the show

Cover laid out starting to inflate for the first time without the car

My friend with the capsule air filter thinking he had a new hat

Again

Still again and starting to inflate

Inflating the first time without the car

First time with the car in it

Half inflated

Going Up

Almost Finished

All Finished, The Wind Dancer is all dry and dust free, NOW I only have one problem, This Capsule is made for someone who only drives there car maybe once or twice a month, me i use the Wind Dancer at least 3 or 4 times a week. So I'm going to sell it. I'm going to the Daytona Show and will sell it at the show. Remember this is a brand new capsule this is the first time out of the box
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What size is it and how much?
IIKool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its the sixteen foot one, come with fan and filter. Two hundred ($200.00) dollars
Can check it out at www.carcapsual.com
RJS525

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RJS525Click Here to visit RJS525's HomePageSend a Private Message to RJS525Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just to fix your link

www.carcapsule.com
hyperv6

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We call em Car Condoms.
sluppy123

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2015 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sluppy123Send a Private Message to sluppy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one of these and don't use it anymore, it is in mint condition. $60 plus shipping if anyone is interested.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2015 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am not really interested in the car condom, but I need to get myself one of those cereal-bowl hats. That is awesome!!
Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2015 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interesting for those with condo's. Does constantly circulate air?
FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2015 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sluppy123 email me interested in yours but have 2 questions.
podziemj@matc.edu
sluppy123

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2015 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sluppy123Send a Private Message to sluppy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIERO JOHN-WI:

Sluppy123 email me interested in yours but have 2 questions.
podziemj@matc.edu

Email sent.
IIKool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2015 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sluppy123:

I have one of these and don't use it anymore, it is in mint condition. $60 plus shipping if anyone is interested.

Yes, But does yours come with a cereal bowl hat?
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock