Dells run ??? by 88lambofiero
Started on: 01-26-2015 07:07 PM
Replies: 18 (771 views)
Last post by: seajai on 03-30-2015 07:02 PM
88lambofiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2015 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there any dells run info out there yet? Would like to make my plans.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2015 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
May 28th-31st. I have heard information was sent out in the last Fiero Fanatics newsletter.

Easy to remember dates for Dells Run and for Fierorama.

Dells Run - weekend after Memorial Day
Fierorama - weekend after Labor Day

------------------
--Jeff aka mrfred8
- 88 Yellow GT
- 88 LSx427 IMSA
Fieros For Sale

[This message has been edited by mrfred8 (edited 01-26-2015).]

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2015 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mrfred8

1719 posts
Member since Oct 2011
Dells Run 2014 Photos.

[This message has been edited by mrfred8 (edited 01-26-2015).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2015 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

May 28th-31st. I have heard information was sent out in the last Fiero Fanatics newsletter.

Easy to remember dates for Dells Run and for Fierorama.

Dells Run - weekend after Memorial Day
Fierorama - weekend after Labor Day

Northwoods2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Northwoods2Send a Private Message to Northwoods2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup, 28th-31st, I took off time already and have my room reserved at the Chula-Vista.
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2015 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there a special room rate to ask for again?
Northwoods2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2015 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Northwoods2Send a Private Message to Northwoods2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
90 bucks a night, Chula Vista had my info from previous years. I asked them if they needed my car club member # and they said they had it.
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2015 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
registration form http://fierofocus.com/Event...s/dells_run_2015.pdf

[This message has been edited by mrfred8 (edited 03-30-2015).]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2015 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Northwoods2:

90 bucks a night, Chula Vista had my info from previous years. I asked them if they needed my car club member # and they said they had it.

Car club member #!? We have one?
88lambofiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2015 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rooms booked for the 27 through the 31 old tower looking at the parking lot. I hope we all end up over there. Bring on the circle of shame!!
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2015 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm. How do you know what class your car is in? Mine isn't completely stock, but I have no idea the requirements for custom or modified. Anyone?
PFF
System Bot
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2015 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Hmmm. How do you know what class your car is in? Mine isn't completely stock, but I have no idea the requirements for custom or modified. Anyone?

Its not a huge deal if you get it wrong on the registration, they will move you. If I remember your car right, you would be on the boarder between stock and modified. Do you have stock wheels? What all was not stock, just the extra graphics?

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2015 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Apparently the decals were dealer options.

The wheels are stock.

The side scoops are not stock, nor the radio, nor the lighting. Nor the rust and dust. I have a trunk cover, and a spare tire cover. I replaced the power window motors & power lock actuators. All the interior switches have been replaced. The emblems have been replaced. The endlinks, dogbone, and sway bar bushings have been replaced. I have also replaced the instrument faces.

It should have a new EGR, fuel pump, and a bunch of relays, by then (depends on the weather). Maybe new tires. Oh, possibly a glove box.

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 02-27-2015).]

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2015 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://days.to/28-may/2015 everyone getting their cars ready?
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2015 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there an events list somewhere? Something odd about the registration. Different prices everywhere.

I tried the fierofanatics site, which sends you to another site, which sends you back. I tried the events list, and that just gave me an error.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2015 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I expect the Prezzzzzz or someone will start a thread on the Dells Run sometime relatively soon. The only thing that may be pressing is get a room at Chula if you havent yet.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2015 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been there, done that.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.hemmings.com/eve...ail?listing_id=43972

Just some basic onfo on the 2015 Show.
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just made my reservations for Thurs-Sunday. Can't wait!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock