Started on: 01-25-2015 10:32 PM
Replies: 6 (778 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 01-28-2015 08:46 PM
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2015 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Apparently he is getting into other cars as well as the Fiero. His website is under construction:
http://kahines.com/
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2015 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THat would bee awesome news! But I still won't buy until he replies to email questions.

Thank you for posting!
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2015 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by no2pencil:

THat would bee awesome news! But I still won't buy until he replies to email questions.

Thank you for posting!

I know many people had issues with his lack of communication in the past so hopefully now that he is expanding his business and it looks like he will be doing this full time, he will be more open with communication.
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2015 05:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man! This is great news. I been trying to get a new Kahines deck lid vent for a couple of years now.

TY IMSA for posting!
Cajun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2015 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good news, have been looking to purchase a GT Taillight assembly! Only time will tell if this all comes true?
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2015 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

I know many people had issues with his lack of communication in the past so hopefully now that he is expanding his business and it looks like he will be doing this full time, he will be more open with communication.

So, he had one or two customers, and could not keep up communications for weeks even months in some cases. Now he will have more customers, and communication will be better? Not too sure about that logic

Hey finger crossed and best of luck to him. He certainly does have some fantastic products and services to offer!

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2015 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

So, he had one or two customers, and could not keep up communications for weeks even months in some cases. Now he will have more customers, and communication will be better? Not too sure about that logic

Hey finger crossed and best of luck to him. He certainly does have some fantastic products and services to offer!

What I'm hoping is that his auto parts/restoration business will now be his primary career. If I remember, he had a full time job as president of Lehman Trikes and the Fiero parts were just a hobby. That is no excuse for lack of communication but I'm hoping the auto parts industry will be his primary focus which means he will HAVE to keep good communication between the customer and his company or it will fail.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock