My wifes birthday present by dynarider68
Started on: 01-08-2015 06:31 PM
Replies: 13 (561 views)
Last post by: dratts on 01-21-2015 06:47 AM
dynarider68

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2015 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dynarider68Send a Private Message to dynarider68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Going to pick up this beauty for my wife (who had an 85 SE in high school) on Saturday for her birthday. Her 85 got put into storage in the family barn back in 95 and was forgotten about. Needless to say the mice and rats had their way with it. I decided to surprise her with a different 85 since hers was going to cost to much to restore. She tells me she has dreams about her old fiero and has a lot of awesome memories in that car. I know this one isn't her old one but told her we could make our own memories in this one. I have looked long and hard to find a low mileage very clean 85. I hope we have fun and make a lot of memories. Thanks for listen to my story.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2015 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for sharing.

Nice car.
zzzhuh

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2015 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very clean, I like those rims.

What plans do you have for the car? How many miles are on that beast? Is that an auto or manual?
dajack761

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2015 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool!
kevin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2015 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kevinSend a Private Message to kevinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Extra nice gift for your loved one. My idea is to contact Foose. This is a great story! It falls into his great Overhauling show. WOW a rebuild on a Fiero with the Foose touch!

Cordially,
kevin
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2015 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A beautiful car! She'll love it!

Your comments reminded me of an artist and a song from the seventies that I just recently rediscovered...

I was a long haired rock and roller managing a record store at the time, but I got exposed to a lot of different music. Her voice and her talent has always stayed with me...

Let's Make Some Memories, by Jane Oliver, from the album Stay the Night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X1i5JtcOM8
Oneredfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2015 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OneredfieroClick Here to visit Oneredfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to OneredfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice, hope you two get to enjoy it. Get lots of good drives.
Make-it-happen

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2015 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Make-it-happenSend a Private Message to Make-it-happenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fantastic ride! Keep up the good work enriching the marriage and enriching the Fiero driving experience!
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2015 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice car
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2015 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A great story with a great sentiment! Congrats to both of you!!!
dynarider68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2015 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dynarider68Send a Private Message to dynarider68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for all the comments. Its had an auto tranny and its only got 53,000 miles..we couldn't go get it do to the recent snow they had in Minnesota. It will be a load of fun. My plan for us is to find me a 1977-1979 trans am (that's what I love and have always wanted one) so my wife and I can attend car shows together. Should be a blast. Thanks again everyone..the whole Chip Foose thing would be way cool, but not sure how to go about that. Anyone?
PFF
System Bot
dynarider68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2015 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dynarider68Send a Private Message to dynarider68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dynarider68

5 posts
Member since Aug 2014
Just did some research on the Overhaulin idea and submitted an application. Probably wont happen but if it does I will make sure I post something here
kristinagalloway

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2015 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kristinagallowaySend a Private Message to kristinagallowayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for sharing! that's very sweet!
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2015 06:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool story! Good lookin' car.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock