look at #9 by maybenot
Started on: 01-03-2015 06:57 PM
Replies: 5 (378 views)
Last post by: virtuetovice on 01-05-2015 07:53 PM
maybenot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2015 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maybenotSend a Private Message to maybenotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://pandafeed.net/lets-h...with-cars-34-photos/

as a biker, its a different concept, as a fiero owner, i dont know what to say..
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Neils88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2015 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll help you....waste of a Fiero

EDIT: The sad thing this has been done quite a few times.

[This message has been edited by Neils88 (edited 01-03-2015).]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2015 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
#9 is not sad. #3 funny. I wish people wouldn't do #5. #7 must get terrible MPG.

#22! OMG!
Tuna Helper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2015 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tuna HelperSend a Private Message to Tuna HelperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
12 is the same as 1, the last one is just downright awesome, and I'm pretty sure I've seen that Fiero trike from another angle.
maybenot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2015 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maybenotSend a Private Message to maybenotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i searched this on google, and it is not rare. hopefully, they are using wrecked or salvaged fieros. At least they are keeping the name alive.
virtuetovice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2015 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for virtuetoviceSend a Private Message to virtuetoviceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's what I would assume is going on. Wrecked/salvaged Fieros getting a second chance in life as something cool and unique. Even if they were perfectly fine I don't see it as a waste. There are waaaaay worse Fieros out there. I kinda like it. I think of it this way..it pretty much captures the spirit of a true Fiero owner. They took what amounts to a one-off GM toy that they liked, and turned it into something they love.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock