Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Any interest in a fiero meet @ Myrlte beach speedway????

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Any interest in a fiero meet @ Myrlte beach speedway???? by Spoilt_87fiero
Started on: 01-03-2015 02:36 AM
Replies: 14 (337 views)
Last post by: topcat on 02-18-2015 06:45 PM
Spoilt_87fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2015 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been wanting to plan an event for us fiero owners in this area for awhile now. I know its winter right now but if there is enough interest and participation, I could see what is required for us to have an event at the speedway. It would be nice for everybody to meet, hangout and maybe even run a couple of laps around the track.

Here is the link to their website.

http://www.myrtlebeachspeedway.com/

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2015 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spoilt_87fiero:

I have been wanting to plan an event for us fiero owners in this area for awhile now. I know its winter right now but if there is enough interest and participation, I could see what is required for us to have an event at the speedway. It would be nice for everybody to meet, hangout and maybe even run a couple of laps around the track.

Here is the link to their website.

http://www.myrtlebeachspeedway.com/

It is possible that I could attend with one of my cars but that depends on when it is scheduled.

Nelson
Spoilt_87fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2015 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Once I see what the interest would be in having it there, I can call the track and work out the details
GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2015 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would be interested. It's been awhile since we got together kinda over due
Spoilt_87fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2015 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree. It has been much too long since we've all gotten together. It seems like the last time we all got together was at your place. Although, I myself was absent for awhile with college and such. Hopefully Larry, Rick, topcat and everybody else will see this. I posted it on our forum too.
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2015 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alas, I am but a duck without a Fiero.

------------------
Whade' "Darkwing" Duck
Fieroless (11/18/12)

SC Coupe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2015 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd be interested, too. It'd be good to see you guys again, even Fieroless duck

'88 Coupe "Plain Vanilla"
'86 GT "Black Pearl"

[This message has been edited by SC Coupe (edited 01-05-2015).]

Spoilt_87fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2015 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I must say that looking at a bunch of fieros gathered together is great!!! I mainly just want to get everybody together and have a good time. Everybody is welcome, and like Larry said, even fieroless ducks lol! It really has been to long guys. Also, I'm open to any suggestions or ideas. Just let me know.
Spoilt_87fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2015 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
spirit

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2015 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spiritSend a Private Message to spiritEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would be willing to do it. My wife loves the beach, Me not so much. /I have SUN issues.
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2015 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested? Yes. Sounds like it could be an interesting road trip.

------------------
1988 GT
Medium Red Metallic
Manual, Gray Leather
K Beck LEDs & StuWipes

PFF
System Bot
CKDrums

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2015 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CKDrumsClick Here to visit CKDrums's HomePageSend a Private Message to CKDrumsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in.
jediperk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2015 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd be interested depending on the timing of it...
Ventura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2015 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VenturaSend a Private Message to VenturaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It might be fun running a few laps around the track..............
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2015 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am interested - but will need to know dates to make sure to get the day off work. I do not get here as often as work is umm, pretty busy.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock