Looking for some Fiero work by Dave E Bouy
Started on: 12-28-2014 11:39 AM
Replies: 3 (413 views)
Last post by: OHNIKO on 05-25-2015 02:28 PM
Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2014 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well boys and girls, I've been away for a bit but am now back and I'm looking for some Fiero work. I'm in south west Ontario ( near Sarnia and London) I have done several swaps including the 3.4 PR, a bunch of 3800 (both n/a and s/c) and the Cadillac Northstar. I am currently running a 2006 Northstar/4T80E in my Fiero using factory computers tuned by Darth Fiero that runs absolutely flawlessly if someone is considering a Northstar swap I would highly recommend this setup. I have sold a number of 3800 conversion harnesses over the years and would happily make one for your application if you're needing one. I have done brake and suspension upgrades as well. Give me a holler, doctorfiero@gmail.com

DF
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2014 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dave
I have seen your Northstar swap- looks excellent. It would be great to have someone here in Ontario that does professional looking swaps. I know a couple of folks that may be interested. Just PM me sometime on what type of work you are looking to do, and I will do what I can to help

Pete
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2014 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have family there, on the other side of the border. I'd kill a man right now for a couple of those downtown Port Huron Coney Dogs. Curse you, Mama Vicki!!!
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2015 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
and I can also vouch for his work; excellent attention to detail, his N* install is top notch.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock