Started on: 12-17-2014 03:14 PM
Replies: 0 (211 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 12-17-2014 03:14 PM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2014 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was on the way to work this morning, when I saw a Fiero on the side of the road. I turned around and went to investigate

He said he had started over heating, and pulled over. There was coolant leaking from what seemed to be just behind the passenger seat onto the ground. We talked only a couple minutes, and he said he was close to home, and would be Ok. I left as I had to get to work.

He called me a little while ago and after talking to his father decided to sell the car. He wants to get $1,000 for it. He says he can use the money anyway for school. Please only call with intereste offers. His name is Freddy, and his number is 56 one - 291-Twenty one Fifty one. Tell him John sent ya

I didn't post this in the mall, as it is not something that I am personally selling.

It's a 1986 2.5L with just 71,000 miles on it.

Here are a few pictures of it:

EDIT! I am SOOOOoooooo sick of PIP Image poster! EVERY one of those pictures supposedly uploaded "successfully" according to it. What a waste of time! will edit the post again to fix the pictures when I figure something out.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 12-17-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock