3.4 engine conversion kit by petehiggins75
Started on: 12-13-2014 09:35 PM
Replies: 1 (439 views)
Last post by: fierofool on 12-14-2014 12:45 AM
petehiggins75

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2014 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for petehiggins75Click Here to visit petehiggins75's HomePageSend a Private Message to petehiggins75Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where can i find a 3.4 swap kit and do i need the 2.8 harness.i have an 86 duke
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2014 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Probably no one's ever put together a kit because everything needed is available over the counter except the engine harness and manifold components. It uses all stock V6 Fiero parts. You'd need the engine harness up to and including the ECM and you will need to get the starter relocation jig from Rodney. If you could grab a blown engine from a Fiero, strip all the parts and transfer you'd save a lot of money as opposed to buying stuff by the piece, and you'd be sure you have everything you need.

Which Winchester are you near? If it's Virginia, check out VAFA at http://www.vafieros.com/ They may know of something close to you.
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock