buying parts by axley
Started on: 12-06-2014 09:24 PM
Replies: 12 (453 views)
Last post by: MadProfessor8138 on 05-16-2017 09:32 AM
axley

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2014 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for axleySend a Private Message to axleyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I'm fairly new to this fourm. I'm just wondering if I'm going to get screwed over by everyone that I buy parts from or did I just deal with the wrong person.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2014 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
doesn't happen very often on here, sorry to hear it sounds like you got stung on something. maybe more details like what you bought and circumstances? assume you've been trying to get a resolution from the seller? Use paypal? not use family and friends?
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2014 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear about your experience. I've never had a bad transaction on PFF, although there are some members I avoid. Good and bad people everywhere.
axley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2014 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for axleySend a Private Message to axleyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought a part from someone and they said they would send it in the morning. That was over two weeks ago.i pm him yesterday asking if he sent it yet and he acted like he didn't know that I bought a part.even though I got got a pm from him saying (payment recived I'll send it first thing in the morning). It was through pay pal.
axley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2014 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for axleySend a Private Message to axleyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

axley

17 posts
Member since Aug 2014
I won't say who or anything rite now. I'll give it a little longer to see if I receive anything. It's a good thing this isn't my daily driver waiting on a part.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2014 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can dispute it with Paypal. Just don't wait to long, I think you can dispute up to 30 days. When you hit the 3 week mark, and you have not received it, then dispute it. 3 weeks is PLENTY of time to receive something IF they shipped it.
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post12-06-2014 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

You can dispute it with Paypal. Just don't wait to long, I think you can dispute up to 30 days. When you hit the 3 week mark, and you have not received it, then dispute it. 3 weeks is PLENTY of time to receive something IF they shipped it.

IIRC, the policy is 90 days. If it's been two weeks, and you haven't received the part, you're not in a different country from the seller, and the seller isn't cooperating, I would inform the seller you intend to dispute in X days if you don't receive the part or a verified tracking number for the shipment, and then do so when that condition is met.
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2014 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've never had a problem personally.

But I have heard many of the horror stories, and there are a few threads about them.
I think that most of the scummy members have been removed from the forum.

The rankings that each member receives are a good indicator of whether or not they are good to do business with
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2014 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am a member/seller here on PFF living in Canada and I think it should not be more than two weeks .... my items usually take 5 to 8 days to get to my customer once shipped. These days I am often away from home due to the courses I give, therefore I warn the client this may cause a delay. I think that a good two way communication is VERY IMPORTANT here.
If he does not acknowledge your payment then dispute it with Paypal as NOT recieved after 3 weeks... that will get his attention and he will have to prove to them that the item was shipped..

regards
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2014 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PayPal usually sides with the buyer.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2017 03:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Interesting turn of events...

WARNING - Beware of seller "axley"
PFF
System Bot
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2017 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Interesting turn of events...

WARNING - Beware of seller "axley"

Thaqnks for posting Patrick

Ironic that Clint Axely was worried about getting "ripped off" and is now actively stealing from me.

I'll get my money back from PayPal - but he has until the 22nd to respond, now he's just being a complete d*ck and ignoring me AND PayPal.

I guess he just wanted a lesson in HOW to steal from forum members.
MadProfessor8138

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2017 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadProfessor8138Send a Private Message to MadProfessor8138Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a thought.....
We have several different sections to help the Forum members.....has anyone ever thought of making a section that will actually list complaints against vendors and members that are actively trying to sell on the Forum?
This would save some grief for members that miss a thread about a particular individual or vendor that others have had difficulty with.
This section would have to be closed to posting other than the allowed individuals.....this would prevent a flame war.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock