Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I MISS my 1986 GT fiero four speed......

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
I MISS my 1986 GT fiero four speed...... by Pete Matos
Started on: 12-04-2014 04:41 PM
Replies: 2 (141 views)
Last post by: Pete Matos on 12-04-2014 06:35 PM
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2014 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL That is all... Wish I had it back going to hopefully try to find another one here at some point. Sigh....

------------------
"May the grins begin when you turn the key and hear the engine roar over your shoulder" ......Gall57 (slightly modified LOL)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jimbolaya

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2014 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pete Matos:

I would miss mine too, if it had a cute hood ornament like yours does. Seriously though, I miss my 85 Notchie also.

Jim

Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2014 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL Yeah that is my MUCH better half Dacia. She used to drive the Fiero to work a lot and I think she misses it as much as I do. It needed a good paint job and some things but damn if that was not the most fun quick little car I ever had. LOVED the four speed. Those wheels were a Christmas Present from my wife and they really set off the car pretty good. If I had ever got around to painting it she would have been a looker for sure. Sucks that I sold it but we really needed a four seater when my truck died on me. Oh well I can still enjoy the pictures hehehe

Pete

------------------
"May the grins begin when you turn the key and hear the engine roar over your shoulder" ......Gall57 (slightly modified LOL)

Pete Matos
A&N Precision Machine
CNC Machining and prototyping
Maryville, Tennessee

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay