Started on: 11-30-2014 09:19 PM
Replies: 9 (554 views)
Last post by: DanFiero on 12-06-2014 12:52 PM
DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2014 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since my parents snowbird in Texas we had our Thanksgiving/Christmas today before they leave for the winter. My mom has a hobby of painting corn mainly for the parties they attend in Texas but this year she presented all of us kids with each a display of what she usually does and then an ear of corn representing what is most dear to us personally. For me she painted my car onto the ear of corn.

Just thought I'd share and Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2014 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool.
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2014 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That bird is really mad at that American car!!!
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2014 04:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see a money making business in that hobby.....

Very nice!
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2014 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's corny...and I love it!
GTMN

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2014 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTMNSend a Private Message to GTMNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dano, That's COOL!
fastblack

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2014 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the one on the right Go Hawks!
TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2014 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice - thanks for sharing
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2014 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ask your mom If I send a couple of ears and my Fiero pics, how much to do some in red?

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

DanFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2014 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spoon:

Ask your mom If I send a couple of ears and my Fiero pics, how much to do some in red?

Spoon

Thanks for all the nice compliments!! I will be sure to pass them along. Unfortunately she has told me this will be a one of a kind item as she has no desire to do it for money or a full time hobby (she retires next week from her job). She did a Chicago Bears one for a friend and another very avid Bear fan saw it and begged for one but she said nope, she likes the one of a kind aspect of what she does. But who knows, I'll bring it up to her again.

P.S....she has a basement full of drying corn hanging all over the place.

Dan

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock