Too Retro 80's ? by wayneman
Started on: 11-29-2014 05:10 PM
Replies: 11 (546 views)
Last post by: wirthy on 12-02-2014 08:03 PM
wayneman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2014 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for waynemanSend a Private Message to waynemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just out for a weekend cruise. Wife said I was too retro. I guess she meant the VH t-shirt. LOL.

Great day for a ride !This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rik

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2014 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RikSend a Private Message to RikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you had a Member's Only jacket on...THEN I'd say too retro.....
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2014 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's retro about that? Trade those shoes for some tennis shoes, and remove the decals from my Fiero, and I could post a nearly identical picture.
wayneman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2014 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for waynemanSend a Private Message to waynemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Next time i'll wear an izod shirt with my collar turned up.
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2014 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And don't forget the Ray-Ban aviator sun glasses and some dock-sider shoes!

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 11-29-2014).]

Angellightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2014 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AngellightningSend a Private Message to AngellightningEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nothing wrong here
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2014 07:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guess you are going to have to listen to an 8 track since your antenna is missing!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom\1986 turbo GT
Founder of Mason Dixon Fiero Owners Group
NYFOC Member

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2014 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would have ridden along with you in my RATT- Round and Round shirt!
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2014 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by amflyer:

Guess you are going to have to listen to an 8 track since your antenna is missing!

Wrong decade. He said 80's, not 70's.
wayneman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2014 05:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for waynemanSend a Private Message to waynemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Antenna is on passenger floor. Don't listen to the radio that much, I like the sound of the car. AND I get tired of taking it off when I put the cover on. I have an Alpine system in my work van that has about 1800 watts. So little white car's stock radio kind of stinks in comparison.

You PFF members are good….You don't miss anything!
wayneman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2014 05:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for waynemanSend a Private Message to waynemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

wayneman

188 posts
Member since Jun 2014
Still haven't figured out how to work photo bucket. I reduce the size of the photo an then replace original an it still comes back at 300k.
PFF
System Bot
wirthy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2014 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wirthySend a Private Message to wirthyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For me, having a Fiero is a way to relive the 80s--for a couple hours on the weekends, anyway. I don't care how slow mine is (base model 1986 2M4); I have nowhere to go fast anyway. I just cruise around, listening to "hair metal." When I first got my Fiero, it had the original Delco cassette deck, so I went to Goodwill stores and stocked-up on old tapes (Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Warrant, the 3 whites: Great White, White Lion, Whitesnake, etc.), despite having all these bands on my iPod already. The stereo died and I replaced it with the exact model, but eventually that one died too so I broke the rules and got a modern head-unit with aux input. But it's still all 80s, all the time in my car.

I even have an old Zack Morris-style brick cell phone that I sometimes bring along for a few laughs. Long live the 80s!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock