Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  2015 Fiero Calendar by Mile High Fieros (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
2015 Fiero Calendar by Mile High Fieros by Christine
Started on: 11-23-2014 11:30 PM
Replies: 43 (989 views)
Last post by: fierofool on 12-24-2014 08:33 AM
Christine

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2014 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is good I am glad to see they are standing behind their promise. So it looks like you can reach them by phone or email but it sounds like calling takes a lot of patients as you will be on hold for a while the number is 408-983-2800 Phone Hours Mon - Fri: 6AM - 6PM PST(9AM - 9PM EST) or you can email them and ask for a refund the email is support@zazzle.com Here is the link to cusomer service info http://www.zazzle.com/about/contactus and the returns page http://www.zazzle.com/returns
IP: Logged
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2014 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Christine

1052 posts
Member since Jan 2003
Here is the last email I received from Zazzle, I am pleased to say they have come through and are refunding the money for the calendars I purchased.

Hello Christine,
Thanks for contacting the support team at Zazzle.
We have authorized a refund for your 3 calendars to the account used to make your purchase. You can expect the returning funds to be available in your account within the next 7-21 business days, depending on the processing speed of your financial institution.

While our normal return policy requires a physical return of the product in order to issue a refund, we are willing to make an exception and waive the return in this instance. Please feel free to keep, donate, or discard the item, at your discretion.

Thanks for using Zazzle.com. We look forward to delighting you with high quality products in the future!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fiona
Customer Support Hero
Zazzle Inc.

Incident Reference #  CAS-439865-C0G5T4 
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2014 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks like they have refunded customers that have asked for refunds on the 2015 printed as 2014 calendars and the ones that have shipped out lately are OK.

Thanks to everyone that bought them and next year I will buy one and wait until I get it before posting them for sale.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2014 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, once I got through to someone, I got my problem resolved quickly. Total refund of my original expenses, shipped new and correct calendars, and didn't want the original ones returned. I got them last week.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock