So I scrapped my Fiero.... by TrentSuncloud
Started on: 11-18-2014 12:39 PM
Replies: 43 (1529 views)
Last post by: RCR on 06-02-2020 07:42 PM
TrentSuncloud

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2014 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrentSuncloudSend a Private Message to TrentSuncloudEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HA, that would be disgusting. I'd never do such a thing. Anyways, continuing on from my last post, which was stupid. Late night post and I was having a bad day, I really do like this forum, although I feel a bit out of place, because I feel like everyone is old and it's hard to try to get in with the experts that have been doing this for years on end. But, I really did take what some of you said to heart, and realize that instead of overwhelming myself with all the work to do overrall in the Fiero, I realize you have to take it piece by piece and I guess that kind've opened my mind. I've started remolding the Door panel that got cracked, does anyone know how I'd be able to heat the Plastic/Fiberglass? It's literally a crack, someone told me a heatgun, and another said super glue. I'll post picture below on what I'm doing, and the pictures of my car. Center console is comfy for me, but I'm redesigning it as I messed up a bit on wrapping it and I have another plan in mind.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TrentSuncloud

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2014 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrentSuncloudSend a Private Message to TrentSuncloudEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also for anyone wondering, I have a 1987 Notchback, originally a bright blue, I've tried to look for the original owner as I'm really interested to see the history of it, but to no avail.
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2014 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TrentSuncloud:

HA, that would be disgusting. I'd never do such a thing. Anyways, continuing on from my last post, which was stupid. Late night post and I was having a bad day, I really do like this forum, although I feel a bit out of place, because I feel like everyone is old and it's hard to try to get in with the experts that have been doing this for years on end. But, I really did take what some of you said to heart, and realize that instead of overwhelming myself with all the work to do overrall in the Fiero, I realize you have to take it piece by piece and I guess that kind've opened my mind. I've started remolding the Door panel that got cracked, does anyone know how I'd be able to heat the Plastic/Fiberglass? It's literally a crack, someone told me a heatgun, and another said super glue. I'll post picture below on what I'm doing, and the pictures of my car. Center console is comfy for me, but I'm redesigning it as I messed up a bit on wrapping it and I have another plan in mind.

Age really doesn't matter on here, we are a very accepting crowd. There is a huge wealth of knowledge and skill here, but everyone has to start somewhere.

As far as your door skin problem goes, I would suggest posting a "looking to buy" ad in the mall section and just get one that's not cracked or snag one at a junkyard. There are lots of people with tons of spare parts laying around so I'm sure you could find one for a decent price and save yourself the time and aggravation of trying to repair it. If it's not done 100% properly you will be chasing that repair forever and it will drive you crazy. If you do choose to go with the repair route, I would guess you would need to buy the same type of stuff used repair a rubber bumper but I could be wrong.
TrentSuncloud

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2014 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrentSuncloudSend a Private Message to TrentSuncloudEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, my problem is, I did buy a new door. But the guy brought me the wrong door, and never gave me shift plate. I forgot his name on here though -_- My Door that I'm fixing as a lip on it, the door he brought did not, although he stated it was for an 87. And I've also heard new panels don't look much the same? I don't know. I just want to keep all of my original parts and it's a simple crack that I'm trying to solve.
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2014 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TrentSuncloud,

I use the following for exterior body panels...like when I put a shark fin antenna on top of BluDrm and needed to fill the hole in the front passenger side fender from the stock antenna :

http://www.oreillyauto.com/...y&pt=N0683&ppt=C2392

Mask off the back side of the piece you want to repair with metal tape:

http://www.oreillyauto.com/...4&keyword=metal+tape

Take a metal file and scuff up the edges you are repairing.
Then thoroughly clean the surface with rubbing alcohol.
Inside the tube of Steel Epoxy...cut needed amount off of stick and knead together quickly...you will feel the compound start to warm...you have about 2-3 min to mold the putty into shape.

***If you are just fixing interior plastic trim pieces with cracks...follow this procedure:

Tape the front of the plastic piece with blue masking painters tape ensuring the crack is as tight as you can make it.
Take a metal file and scuff up the back on both sides of the crack you are repairing.
Then thoroughly clean the surface with rubbing alcohol.
Inside the tube of Steel Epoxy...cut needed amount off of stick and knead together quickly...you will feel the compound start to warm...you have about 2-3 min to mold the putty into shape.
Put the putty dead center over the crack on the backside and then use your thumbs to press down and smear the putty out in all directions until the entire crack line is covered.
Let dry over night.
Sand front of plastic part that had crack with #000 steel wool...spray with plastic primer and then with Plastic paint...FIXED!

OPIE's Fiero GTX Build

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 11-18-2014).]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2014 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That guy in Ohio has stacks of door panels and other body panels laying around. See the mall.

Glad you're sticking with it. The pics and additional info will help answer your questions.

Age is a relative thing. There are 15-year olds on here. No one has been doing this forever--even Archie. Everyone started somewhere. If a member knew everything, they wouldn't be asking questions on the forum. Most of the members have questions at one time or another.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2014 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are alot of varying ages and experience levels on PFF. But anyway no need to think about that it really doesnt matter. Just dont stress over what should be a fun and learning experience. How ever long you think it will take, add a few years.

Life happens in between plans.
TrentSuncloud

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2014 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrentSuncloudSend a Private Message to TrentSuncloudEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea, I'm trying to get all the little stuff done, and I'm really not interested in buying anymore stuff off anyone unless it's a reputable person. I put money into buying something that's gonna sit because somebody decided to unload anything onto a novice buyer. But It's okay because now, I know lol. Also, I have a problem when I turn on my lights, my left blinker stays on, not the actual blinker, just the light on the Cluster. But when I use it, it blinks, just annoying. And do you know of anyone that can sell me a new trunk key? I lost my Key for the trunk and door lock, and I have no clue what to do because my Longboard is in there and I don't want to break the lock and the trunk stay up or something.
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2014 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But the guy brought me the wrong door.... My Door that I'm fixing as a lip on it, the door he brought did not, although he stated it was for an 87.

At the top of the door? Sounds like an '84 vs. all other years kind of thing. Maybe you have an '84 door panel on a newer-style door, or vice versa.

TrentSuncloud

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2014 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrentSuncloudSend a Private Message to TrentSuncloudEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My Fiero is an 87, also do you guys know of anyone that has an automatic shift plate? The guy was supposed to bring one too, promised to mail it to me and never came. My shift plate's got tons of battery acid all over it -_-
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2014 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As an immediate solution to the shift plate, run some sandpaper over it. use something like 400 then 600 then 1500 and wet sand that baby! After that wash it well with some dawn detergent and then flush it with water really, really well. Find your favorite color plastic paint from Lowes or home depot or Wal-Mart or whatever place you like and put 5 or so light coats on it. Reinstall your ashtray doors and shift boot and indicator and put that baby back on your car! that should hold you over until you find a shift bezel plus it makes you a little less apprehensive about working on the Fiero.
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2014 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do not know what door panel you need, but I have a nice drivers side panel you can have. I know I am about 2 hours south of you, but if you are ever in the area, I ca get it off my parts car and hold on to it for you. Absolutely FREE

It's a ways off yet, but start looking for posts about the Daytona Fiero Weekend. It is at the end of March, and the largest gathering of Fieros in the South East United States. There will be lots and lots of Fieros there, as well as many great Fiero knowledgeable people and vendors that are more than willing to lend a hand and offer advice.

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2014 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
www.thefierofactory.com has 200 Fieros in his yard and many parts and panels there.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2014 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Also, I have a problem when I turn on my lights, my left blinker stays on, not the actual blinker, just the light on the Cluster. But when I use it, it blinks, just annoying..

Check all the lights, the side markers and tails too, there is probably a bulb out, could even just be one filament of an 1157.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 11-18-2014).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2014 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

And do you know of anyone that can sell me a new trunk key? I lost my Key for the trunk and door lock, and I have no clue what to do because my Longboard is in there and I don't want to break the lock and the trunk stay up or something.

Does it have a power trunk release?
Also there are locksmiths that can create a key on site, but it may be getting rare and expensive. You can also take teh door lock out of teh car and bring it to a locksmith and have them make a key.

New sets are available from the Fierostore:
Search:
84-88 Matched Door & Decklid Lock Set
http://www.fierostore.com/P.../Detail.aspx?s=59908 NOTCHBACK&p=2

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 11-18-2014).]

weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 06:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bro I am soo glad to see you sticking it out! Hang in there and you will be pimpin that whip in no time. I see you already have the makings of a great Fiero addict as your working on it in your living room it would appear!

Some of my best work is done in the living room. No BS.

Could you look back through your PM's and find out who it was that shang-highed you? Not to start a witch hunt or anything but nothing pisses me off more then folks jacking other folks on here. Specially the new comers getting jacked. Please don't let this one person represent the majority here. Honestly these folks (the 99%'ers) are AWESOME people!

Keep at it man! If theres anything you need and I have it, it's yours! Just post up a list of your needs.

Edit to add we recently parted an auto. Lemme dig around after work today and see if I still have that shift plate!!

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 11-19-2014).]

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:
Check all the lights, the side markers and tails too, there is probably a bulb out, could even just be one filament of an 1157.

Also take a quick look under the drivers side dash. On the left side of the column there is a small circular relay for the flasher. I had to replace one of mine.

And if you are trying to keep the budget really low make sure you check out the Rustoleum paint job. We did a friends Fiero and it was $85! Still looks mint and that was 54 years ago.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 11-19-2014).]

TrentSuncloud

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrentSuncloudSend a Private Message to TrentSuncloudEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I replaced the flasher haha, But could I see your friends paintjob? I'm thinking it might be easier to repaint the back part I put on before I do put it on.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

And if you are trying to keep the budget really low make sure you check out the Rustoleum paint job. We did a friends Fiero and it was $85! Still looks mint and that was 54 years ago.

TrentSuncloud

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrentSuncloudSend a Private Message to TrentSuncloudEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry weloveour86se I just read your message. His name is WickedFieroGTP. He said he had a warehouse or whatever, delivered the parts to me, but Door panel was wrong, and no shift plate. and Glass was weird, had to be modified to fit. I gave him my year as well as model and everything. At least I did get the new Notchback panel I needed to repair mine, but yea It pisses me off because my interior looks incomplete. He said he'd send it in the mail, but to no avail. Right now, I'm just working on fixing my old Door panel because the one he sold me is a piece of **** . But it'd be cool if you could get one to me.
TrentSuncloud

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrentSuncloudSend a Private Message to TrentSuncloudEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TrentSuncloud

87 posts
Member since Sep 2014
Also, anyone have any Gas door packages? I may as well replace it when I put the new panel on.
PFF
System Bot
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I replaced the flasher haha, But could I see your friends paintjob? I'm thinking it might be easier to repaint the back part I put on before I do put it on.

His car is down in Florida and I am up in St Louis now.
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

http://centralfloridafieros.com/forum/index.php
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm curious about 54 years ago. Johnny, your parents let you paint 54 years ago? Here I thought the FIEROS were at most 32 years old.

Seriously, was that 4-5 years ago?

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 11-20-2014).]

WickedFieroGTP

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry weloveour86se I just read your message. His name is WickedFieroGTP. He said he had a warehouse or whatever, delivered the parts to me, but Door panel was wrong, and no shift plate. and Glass was weird, had to be modified to fit. I gave him my year as well as model and everything. At least I did get the new Notchback panel I needed to repair mine, but yea It pisses me off because my interior looks incomplete. He said he'd send it in the mail, but to no avail. Right now, I'm just working on fixing my old Door panel because the one he sold me is a piece of **** . But it'd be cool if you could get one to me.

Trent,

Another member here on the forum brought this post to my attention. As much as I would like to handle any issues you had with our transaction behind closed doors. I feel it's best that we do it in a public forum considering my name has been thrown out there. The first thing I would like to point out is if you had any issues with the parts, you should have contacted me and I would have jumped through hoops to resolve them. That would have eased allot of your stress and made working on your car more enjoyable. Mistakes happen! I was unaware of any differences in door skins between model years and in no way meant to deceive you. That being said, I have a ton of them and can send you a replacement right away. If anyone has info on the differences in door panels please don't hesitate to chime in. In the mean time I'll visually inspect them tomorrow. As for the window glass they're all the same so I have no idea why you had an issue with that. The shift plate is on me, I deleted your contact info after the transaction before I should have. Figured I would have heard from you sooner or later about it. I definitely didn't think it would be in this manner. PM me your address again and a message in regard to how we can make things right and I will do my best. Last but not least... Communication is Key! I can't resolve an issue I don't know about.

Kevin Dugan
WickedFieroGTP
207-522-9775
TrentSuncloud

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TrentSuncloudSend a Private Message to TrentSuncloudEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hm, pardon my saltening of your name then for I was a bit peeved. Yes, the Body panels had a few differences, in order to put the one I got from you on, we had to basically modify how the whole thing goes on, so it slants now, because my old one had a "lip" on the top. Maybe older members would know what I'm talking about if not then I'll post pictures whenever I take it off. And at the time of posting, I thought the glass was wrong, but it wasn't, it was just missing a stopper, so apologies on my part. I don't particularly want another panel, as I've already gone to pretty decent lengths in restoring my door to be put back on because otherwise it leans, and nothing matches up, and then we have le glorious precipitation that wants to try and impregnate my fiero with rust. I can send you the address again, for the shift plate as It's needed and maybe it'll gimme time to redo my console haha.
TrentSuncloud

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 03:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TrentSuncloudSend a Private Message to TrentSuncloudEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TrentSuncloud

87 posts
Member since Sep 2014
Also, did anyone have any luck on where I can get a new fuel door thing because mine got crushed -_-. Then I shall finally replace the whole back panel =D Either a black one, or perhaps there is something that'll adapt from Autozone? Anyone have any luck for it because Fierostore only sells the Gas cap door.
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 06:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Again, I wish you would have contacted me because you wouldn't have had to go through all the headache of messing with the door. Shoot me your address and I'll send off the shift plate. I'll toss in the fuel door parts you need as well just to clear the air.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hard to get better than that!
TrentSuncloud

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TrentSuncloudSend a Private Message to TrentSuncloudEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Much appreciated Wicked. I sent my address to you in a pm
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Much appreciated Wicked. I sent my address to you in a pm

Address received. I'll get the parts off to you no later then Monday.
PFF
System Bot
WICKEDWILDFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WICKEDWILDFIEROSend a Private Message to WICKEDWILDFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wicked........GOOD JOB
I"m WICKED too
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2014 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trent you did not include your zip code. Items are boxed up and ready to ship.
TrentSuncloud

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2014 04:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TrentSuncloudSend a Private Message to TrentSuncloudEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Package recieved Wicked, Much Appreciated!
madisonm55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2020 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madisonm55Send a Private Message to madisonm55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can someone confirm if the above outer door skin is an 84 or 85-88.
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2020 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madisonm55:

Can someone confirm if the above outer door skin is an 84 or 85-88.

I'm more intrigued to understand how you ask that question on a thread that is 6 years old and dead?
madisonm55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2020 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madisonm55Send a Private Message to madisonm55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
😂😂😂 searched all day only place I found an actual picture of the inside top edge of the door.
madisonm55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2020 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madisonm55Send a Private Message to madisonm55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madisonm55

52 posts
Member since Dec 2015
I have an 88 that was once a notchie converted to gt. But I'm assuming the gt donor that was used was an 84. I have the grooved side molding, older front bumper, and what I suspect are 84 door skins as they don't have the lip across the top and were attached in that area with a few dabs of filler/adhesive. Iv never seen the difference between the 84 vs the rest to be able to tell which was which. I just know mine are NOT like the ones above.
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2020 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you referring to the tabs along the top edge??

My 84 panels do have these tabs.

Bob
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2020 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is from another thread.

On the '84 door the top edge is held to the door frame with three christmas tree fasteners, '85-'88 have a lip molded in the door skin that hooks over an edge on the frame. Pull the '84 skin away from the door frame at the top and the fasteners will come loose.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 06-01-2020).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock