Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Introducing RottinBlue: The 1987 Blue GT with T-Tops for my daughter (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Introducing RottinBlue: The 1987 Blue GT with T-Tops for my daughter by johnyrottin
Started on: 11-15-2014 08:25 PM
Replies: 62 (5182 views)
Last post by: Dukesterpro on 01-18-2024 04:45 PM
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2014 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Recently I started looking for a Fiero for my daughter as she is getting ready to start driving. We looked at loads of pictures and she always seemed to be drawn to the 87 Blue Fieros. I searched for awhile and found an 87GT down in Bedford VA. One of the PFF members volunteered to go take a look at it for us. Huge shout out to Jesse Thomas (Racer_JT) for helping a brother out! Kudos to you my friend! He liked what he saw so I pulled the trigger and bought her. We had her shipped up to us and began the necessary rehab. Without further adue, RottinBlue!

This is pretty much what she looks like now. A few people have asked what was spent on her. I will keep a running tally for those folks (and my daughter).

$3,995.00 Car
$700.00 Shipping 691 miles
$221.91 Safelite Windshield
$150.00 3 Stage Compound/buff and detailing
$318.98 Tires
$215.95 Mats, paint, wheel cap, emblem, console tray
$45.95 Oil Pressure Sending
$38.98 Dash Mat
$76.21 Alternator
$20.00 Radio
$114.53 Battery w/5 year warranty
$22.98 Freon and R-134 conversion kit
$88.00 New EGR Valve
$8.97 Driver door striker pin
$141.00 New Dewwipes, inner and outer
$180.95 GM 10038324 EGR Valve Vacuum Solenoid/EGR Vacuum Solenoid
$6,339.41 Running Total

This is how she started...

When we first saw RottinBlue. A bit dirty...

The headlights worked but would push right down. Definitely needed a rebuild.

Different angles

Tail lights looked good

TTops!!!

They look to be in really good shape

Seats look excellent

On both sides

85k miles

No rust!

No rust here either

Cradle looks clean and straight

Front bay looks good but dirty
So we started to do a load of refurbishing, fixing, replacing, etc...

New windshield, 3 stage compound, and a detailing. She looks like a new car!

Checked the condition of the brakes. They look great! Will know more after we put a few miles on her.

Missing one center cap so...

Replaced with Fiero Store one

Disassemble the center console...hate rusty brackets

...and the old radio. Daughter doesn't even know what a cassette is!

Refurb the brackets...

...both top and bottom...

New wires for the modern Pontiac radio swap

Do it right...solder and heatshrink

Wires ready

Polish out the lens so it is perfectly clear

The shift indicator was almost white so reconditioning necessary. First clean the old orange off...

...then tape her up...

Multiple slow even coats

Then she is done!

Put her in and you can see what gear you are in...money!

Now my friend Bob works the shift boot back to its proper position and glues it up right

Hot glue gun action

Put her all back together and this is what you get!

Headlights needed some attention and motors rebuilt

I like to refinish the chrome to make it black...just looks better.

Rebuilt and looking good!

Need an emblem so....

New emblem installed from the Fiero Store. The upper peg which keeps it from rotating was cast on the incorrect side.

Needed some new mats. These generic ones....Yuck!

New Lloyds mats from the Fiero Store installed.

T-Top trim is seriously sun faded.

First the screws come out and get wire wheeled

Then they get color matched with Fiero Store products

Trim color comparison. New paint on top and faded on the bottom.

All the trim colored up and drying.

Now the grey color looks correct.

Both T-Tops got redone. Take special care if you do this as the plastic is not very forgiving.

A new InfiniteWill GT Trunk seal...notice the red dot on the engine bay side per the install directions.

There was also a small coolant leak where the tubes connect.
We had a bear of a time getting them apart. New O-rings sorted that out.

I will post more as we make more improvements. Thanks for looking!

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 02-27-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2014 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome rehab project... I'm getting too lazy though... when my 16 year starts driving it will be something made in this century.
Francis T

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2014 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The car is looking good, lucky young lady to have you for a dad! One suggestion with respect to safety, ditch the rubber brake lines for stainless steel.

------------------

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2014 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good tip. I will look into the Fiero Store's tomorrow.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 08-04-2015).]

mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2014 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, lucky kid. Would you like to adopt me?

Don't forget to get a Fire Extinguisher for the car. All cars should carry one.

[This message has been edited by mrfred8 (edited 11-15-2014).]

fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2014 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the final result with the new windshield and buffing....

------------------

fierogt28

88 GT, Loaded, 5-speed.
88 GT, 5-speed. Beechwood interior, All original.

LorenBateman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2014 04:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Really nice looks great John..
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2014 05:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a really good buy John. I have a soft spot for blue.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2014 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice! Lucky girl! It seems the car was almost ready to go. The center console looks to be in very good condition.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2014 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One of these days we're going to hear about some long forgotten building full of Fieros that belonged to this Old Geezer named Johnyrottin. Beautiful addition to the collection there, John.

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Do it right...solder and heatshrink

Do it the easy way. Order from replacementradios.com Image from their website.

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2014 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys. Really appreciate it. I just loaded up a few more pics in the thread.
PFF
System Bot
katatak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2014 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks great John! Nice work!

P.S. There is something special about a nice clean stock Fiero!

[This message has been edited by katatak (edited 11-16-2014).]

Neils88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2014 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love your attention to detail. Hopefully your daughter appreciates this and gets actively involved with it. It's a great bonding experience!
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2014 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone asked how I found this car. I was searching on Claz.org and was looking for Blue GTs and voila, it popped up!

You are absolutely right Pat...I love originals!

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 11-19-2014).]

Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2014 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks pretty rottin.

Or should that be "Looks pretty, rottin." Nice car.
chrissin712

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2014 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrissin712Send a Private Message to chrissin712Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Great thread! Odd as it is I'm in a similar spot but she is about to turn 13 and there is a Blue 87 GT that is sitting in a driveway that we pass all the time. She points it out too. I think if she sees this thread I'm going to have a project on my hands...haha.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2014 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Stubby. Yes, grammar is pretty important...or else "Let's eat, grandma!" would become "Let's eat grandma!"

Chrissen, buy that blue lady and drive her for a few years until you can pass her down! I don't see blue ones for sale too often so if you/she wants one...make that little lady happy!

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 11-18-2014).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2014 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice looking Fiero there, and SCORE on the T-Tops AND Factory Blue! I will not use the "R" word, but will say that it is probably a pretty low production run for a Blue T-Top car
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2014 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My same thought, Blue fiero's are hard to find much less a TTop one.

[This message has been edited by davylong86 (edited 11-18-2014).]

fiero77

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero77Send a Private Message to fiero77Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great looking car! I noticed the white Curry dealer decal on the back bumper. That's the local former Pontiac dealer here in Bloomington, IN. It was possibly sold new there. Surely would have been special order being blue and t-tops.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would love to see if they have any Dealer license plate surrounds for it! Contacted Curry...no dice. Booooo.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 11-19-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:

Looks like a really good buy John. I have a soft spot for blue.

I figured you would really like it!
Racer_JT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2014 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer_JTSend a Private Message to Racer_JTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man you sure got her looking ROTTIN

People from this forum have helped me many times over the years. It feels good just passing that along. Glad I could help!
The guys at East Coast are going to give me good deal on a used tranny for my Grand Prix to say thanx as well. I really did enjoy meeting those guys and touring there place.

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had the opportunity to go out and put some miles on this girl last night. 50 to be exact. She is very tight...one of the quietest GTs I have ever driven and this is Fiero number 40 for me! Not a rattle from the T-Tops either. It will be interesting to see how water tight they are when spring comes. I also found out that the fuel light bulb is out so I need to replace that this weekend along with my PON bulb. The brakes pull a little to the left so I will explore and see if I can find the cause of that this weekend too. The original oil pressure sending unit was a bit bouncy so I replaced that. The new one was a bit bouncy as well but it lasted only a short time. Now she is nice and steady at 40 idle, 60 driving. All in all, she should be a very sound car with a few minor fixes.

Come summertime I will do the research on how to remove all the plastic coating from the rims and get them to perfect again. I hate that look when it starts to get gunky and peeling. I know it takes awhile but it will be worth it.

//www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin...n.cgi?WheelPolishing

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 11-20-2014).]

Tweeter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TweeterSend a Private Message to TweeterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks Nice!
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Jason. Now give us some updates on your 3800 GT!

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/087572.html

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/122979.html

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/090727.html

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/064314.html

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 11-20-2014).]

ITALGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2014 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITALGTSend a Private Message to ITALGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I had the opportunity to go out and put some miles on this girl last night. 50 to be exact. She is very tight...one of the quietest GTs I have ever driven and this is Fiero number 40 for me! Not a rattle from the T-Tops either. It will be interesting to see how water tight they are when spring comes. I also found out that the fuel light bulb is out so I need to replace that this weekend along with my PON bulb. The brakes pull a little to the left so I will explore and see if I can find the cause of that this weekend too. The original oil pressure sending unit was a bit bouncy so I replaced that. The new one was a bit bouncy as well but it lasted only a short time. Now she is nice and steady at 40 idle, 60 driving. All in all, she should be a very sound car with a few minor fixes.

Come summertime I will do the research on how to remove all the plastic coating from the rims and get them to perfect again. I hate that look when it starts to get gunky and peeling. I know it takes awhile but it will be worth it.

...and here I thought buying my 7th Fiero was crazy. 40 Fieros!?!? Johnny, you deserve a medal or a trophy or something. Sheesh man.

Very nice Bubble-Gum Blue GT... I've always loved that color. Looks like great car for your daughter.

Very cool indeed.

Enjoy!

[This message has been edited by ITALGT (edited 11-20-2014).]

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2014 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank You! She seemed to like it better than all the others so I guess I am stuck with it! This morning I snapped a shot of the RPO codes...no CJB as expected for an 87. We also replaced a couple burnt bulbs in the dash and the PONTIAC rears. I love that view!

RPO Sticker

RPO Breakdown
AAA Additional Standard Equipment
AR9 Seat, front bucket, driver, passenger, manual reclining
AU3 Power door locks
B34 Floor mats, front, carpeted
C60 Air conditioner, front, manual controls
DG7 Mirror, RH and LH remote control, electric
D34 Mirror, visor vanity
D4P VSS Gear, 30 tooth, blue
D80 Extension, rear end panel (spoiler)
D9C Sensor, Vehicle Speed (35 teeth) (25007335)
E5Z Speedometer Gears Less Adapter
GX3 Transaxle, final drive, 3.33 ratio
K22 Generator, 94 ampere
K34 Cruise control, electric
L44 Engine, 2.8L V6 (High Output)
MD9 3-speed automatic transmission (THM125C)
MX1 3 speed automatic transmission
NA5 Emission system, federal requirements
NP5 Steering wheel, leather wrapped, 3-spoke
N90 Wheel, 15x7 cast aluminum
PB4 Lock kit, aluminum wheel
PON Pontiac Assembly Plant
QRF P185/70R14 blackwall QZN P185/80R13 blackwall
QZT P205/60R15 blackwall, steel-belted (front); P215/60R15 blackwall, steel-belted (rear)
UM6 ETR AM/FM stereo w/clock, cassette, auto rev cassette, seek & scan ('85-88)
U66 Speaker system, 4, dual front dash Mounted, dual extended range, package shelf/quarter
VK3 License plate, front mounting package
V73 Vehicle Identification US WS1 Option picks (group) ('85-87)
W61 Option group #1 (1987)
YT1 Built-up, custom door and quarter
YT9 Fisher Furnished Parts
18L Medium Gray Metallic (lower of two tone)
21U Bright Blue Metallic
6JF Left Front Spring
7JF Right Front Spring
8YK Left Rear Spring
82D Pallex cloth, Dark Gray D (trim level) Deluxe
82I Interior Color, Medium Dark Gray
829 Seat Belt Module, Medium Dark Gray
9YK Right Rear Spring

No more TIAC. Now it says it all.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 11-22-2014).]

ninjayogi

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2014 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjayogiSend a Private Message to ninjayogiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought one for my daughter also. It is a red 88, with 50k miles. She didn't like it at first but everyone constantly telling her how cool it is has turned her. She gets her permit in February and cant wait to get behind the wheel. I enjoy working on it with her its a great bonding tool.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2014 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John, I overlooked this thread until I saw your post in the fastback thread. Truly a diamond in the rough.
I know your daughter will be proud.

Hah! It's been forever since I even saw that. I still remember how much fun it was, especially since I did it when it was cold outside.

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2014 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't ever seen a blue T-Top before...so one in this shape was a no brainer. It rides so tight and quiet! Should make a really good first car.
I need to call you and pick your brain on refinishing the rims. I think that may be a summertime project for next year but no time like the present to learn. I was surprised that no one had done a video of the process. Would be a great Ogre's Cave addition!
PFF
System Bot
lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumping this since you mentioned it in my blue GT thread.

Aside from the T-tops, our cars are identical. And both being driven by our daughters. What a coincidence. I think we even have the same upgraded head units.

I especially like the detail work you did: Cleaning up the headlight buckets, and the center console and stack (this is on my to-do list, still). I've been wondering about the orange gear indicator, since ours is totally faded, too. What paint did you use?

Cheers to our teenage daughters appreciating these awesome little classic cars!
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you. Good girls get great cars! I think the paint was a Krylon Fluorescent orange but I am not sure. Not near the car at this time. I think I have a thread out there somewhere on the refurb of that indicator...let me find it. You can see the can on the bench where Bob is gluing up the shift boot.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 05-18-2015).]

KVCFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KVCFIEROSend a Private Message to KVCFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is one nice blue Fiero.
Tweeter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2015 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TweeterSend a Private Message to TweeterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice find...and great work on the detailing. 8 months left...hoping for Scott AFB.
Edit: noticed I replied to this post already

[This message has been edited by Tweeter (edited 06-19-2015).]

Darth Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2015 03:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth ZSend a Private Message to Darth ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice!

------------------
2010 Jeep Wrangler
1996 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
1987 Pontiac Fiero
1957 Chevrolet Corvette LS6-swapped (LOOOOOOONG-term project)

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2015 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like while I have been out of town the alternator failed and the radio went out. I'll take care of it when I get back and it will be a good learning lesson on not being afraid of fixing your own car for the son and daughter.
LorenBateman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2015 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you really wan to teach them a lession John ill bring mine over, it has a blown head gasket , i ordered the parts today,,Should be easier to do than a Radio .... LOL !!!!!
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-06-2015 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

Don't forget to get a Fire Extinguisher for the car. All cars should carry one.

Is it really necessary for later model? I thought the fire issue was limited to '84.
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-06-2015 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Vice

732 posts
Member since Jun 2015

The original oil pressure sending unit was a bit bouncy so I replaced that. The new one was a bit bouncy as well but it lasted only a short time. Now she is nice and steady at 40 idle, 60 driving.

Out of curious, how did you fix that? I noticed my oil pressure sending unit seem to be a bit bouncy. I just got my Fiero recently and will start the process of restoring her. I'm a bit overwhelmed, but will take one project at a time. You've purchased 40 Fieros in the past? Wow, you seem to know what you're doing. Nice blue Fiero!

[This message has been edited by Fiero Vice (edited 08-06-2015).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock