INDY SCOOP by FormulaCraig
Started on: 11-11-2014 10:36 PM
Replies: 3 (304 views)
Last post by: paced84 on 11-12-2014 10:18 PM
FormulaCraig

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2014 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaCraigSend a Private Message to FormulaCraigEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, can anyone tell me where I can buy the indy scoop for my 84 pace car.Looking for the one that looks original with the amber colored lens.It does not have to be functional.Just so I can hook it up to make it flash with the tail lights. Thanks,Craig
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2014 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fierowarehouse.com makes the Indy scoop. There are others that also make them, but Fierowarehouse has the mold from DGP.

No one that I've ever heard of, offers the scoop with the strobe already installed.

That's not to say there isn't somebody, somewhere that does offer it, but I've never seen/heard of it being sold that way.

There have been people that have installed the strobe, but I'd venture a guess, the scoop didn't come that way.

If somebody knows where it can be purchased with the strobe installed, maybe they will chime in with the information as to where it can be bought that way.

HAGO!
hyperv6

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2014 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The light is a do it yourself deal. No one I have ever seen has a ready made one.
paced84

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2014 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a friend who made his from after market scoop. I will contact him to see if he is willing to share info on build. Anothjer friend did the strobe fabricating.. you still have to fabricate the lens. I would say cost in the area of $1500.00 to make what you are looking for a functional strobe light. ( not encluding painting)The one you see on my Indy is an original. there are no scoops with lights ready made. you can find strobes and power supplys on e-bay. look for whalen strobe systems.

Ron T
Historian
Indy owner #305

------------------

signature by F-I-E-R-O (My Indy on right / #1 IMS)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock