Found my Long lost love again. by Kmfdmfiero2
Started on: 11-05-2014 11:39 PM
Replies: 14 (486 views)
Last post by: DRWBRTq19 on 11-11-2014 09:28 PM
Kmfdmfiero2

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2014 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kmfdmfiero2Send a Private Message to Kmfdmfiero2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am Back, My old name was Kmfdmfiero. I sold my fiero 8 years ago. Took me a year to buy it back. then had to sell it again 1 year later. Then it took me untill now to get the same one back. 87 GT with a 3.1 crate with stock top end. Just wanted to say hi.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
imabaddude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2014 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for imabaddudeSend a Private Message to imabaddudeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A drug against war?
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2014 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back. It's hard for some of us to keep and keep up our Fieros. Sometimes, we have to make hard choices. I have no idea how you were able to keep getting the same Fiero back.
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2014 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
do you keep selling high and buying low?
jc8367

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2014 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jc8367Send a Private Message to jc8367Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2014 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grantman:

do you keep selling high and buying low?

Yes this would be good.
imabaddude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2014 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for imabaddudeSend a Private Message to imabaddudeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pics or didn't happen

[This message has been edited by imabaddude (edited 11-06-2014).]

Kmfdmfiero2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2014 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kmfdmfiero2Send a Private Message to Kmfdmfiero2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its beat and ugly, but that 70% of the fun. Start and runs. I got the car back in 2001 in trade. I put a heater core in a 95 gmc jimmy. sold for a grand one time. bought it back 1 1/2 years later for 250. one of the efi 5 amp fuse was blew. (little fact egr sensor/module pig tail is linked to an efi bank, the guy thought it was a head gasket. Yes he was mad after i got it running kinda fine and drove off. Had it for 2 years. then a kid and both a house and had to sell to a friend. Got it back now after he and his wife are looking to buy a house. sold for the same i bought it back for. Needs heater core, down pipe gasket, windshield and some plasti dipp.

[This message has been edited by Kmfdmfiero2 (edited 11-06-2014).]

Fieroseverywhere

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2014 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Playing the fiero market. Nice! You're up $750.

Welcome back! He he. They always come back.
Kmfdmfiero2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2014 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kmfdmfiero2Send a Private Message to Kmfdmfiero2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not really up, I put a lot in to the crate motor, cam, rebuild heads on the cars 3rd motor (its still in it). I did the 2.9 rebuild. Killed it. two trans, Poly, struts, shocks, tie rods, ball joints and a bunch of little crap here and there. Also killed my Ujoints in my 4 runner.

[This message has been edited by Kmfdmfiero2 (edited 11-06-2014).]

imabaddude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2014 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for imabaddudeSend a Private Message to imabaddudeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All those Bolingbrook and Plainfield subdivision sure do look the same. Doesn't help none of them have straight roads. Sounds like it's in better shape than my car when I got it. You have to love people that have no idea about cars. My first Camaro ran like crap and all that was wrong was the ECM fuse was blown on it, and the guy thought it was something majorly wrong with the engine. So, I got it for a steal.
PFF
System Bot
GT-maniac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2014 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT-maniacSend a Private Message to GT-maniacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Or the car dealer that thought my AWD suv was a two wheel drive because he didnt see a button on the dash and had it priced for thousands less than it should have been
jon m

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2014 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jon mSend a Private Message to jon mEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT-maniac:

Or the car dealer that thought my AWD suv was a two wheel drive because he didnt see a button on the dash and had it priced for thousands less than it should have been

I bet the car dealer thought I better get rid quick because these thing catch fire real quick !!!

jon
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2014 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kmfdmfiero2:

Its beat and ugly, but that 70% of the fun. Start and runs. I got the car back in 2001 in trade. I put a heater core in a 95 gmc jimmy. sold for a grand one time. bought it back 1 1/2 years later for 250. one of the efi 5 amp fuse was blew. (little fact egr sensor/module pig tail is linked to an efi bank, the guy thought it was a head gasket. Yes he was mad after i got it running kinda fine and drove off. Had it for 2 years. then a kid and both a house and had to sell to a friend. Got it back now after he and his wife are looking to buy a house. sold for the same i bought it back for. Needs heater core, down pipe gasket, windshield and some plasti dipp.

Thanks for sharing the story. Hope I'll be seeing you around with your Fiero.
DRWBRTq19

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2014 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRWBRTq19Send a Private Message to DRWBRTq19Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back!

Curious, why the name change?

Drew

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock