Started on: 10-21-2014 04:46 PM
Replies: 8 (903 views)
Last post by: Alex4mula on 10-23-2014 03:44 PM
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is a strange request, I know, but does anyone have a picture of their T-Tops properly strapped into the trunk area? Just wanted to see what the correct way is.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

This is a strange request, I know, but does anyone have a picture of their T-Tops properly strapped into the trunk area? Just wanted to see what the correct way is.

johnyrottin...Not a strange request in my opinion...I had it on my list of things to see as well
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will try to take a picture or two tomorrow. The Red T-Top Mera has the retainer strap installed in the trunk. The strap is installed correctly but I have never seen anything wrt how you store the tops behind the triangular strap arrangement so this would just be my best guess.

Nelson

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 10-22-2014).]

sricka01

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I forgot the nice guy's name at 30th but he had the absolute coolest setup for T-TOPS. It was a black and gold 88 GT.
I dunno why PIP is rotating the pic but I cant get it in friendly view. Turn your head sideways.

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is cool! Trying to figure out the plan for the three point Fiero tie downs.
jc8367

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2014 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jc8367Send a Private Message to jc8367Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a cool setup for T Tops. I'd go for those.
smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2014 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here ya go..Not my car, I'd posted a similar question before:

TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2014 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I put mine behind the seats when they're off, latch facing down, outer surface towards the back. They fit snugly there, and don't move during vigorous driving.

------------------

The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play.

Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2014 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sricka01:

I forgot the nice guy's name at 30th but he had the absolute coolest setup for T-TOPS. It was a black and gold 88 GT.
I dunno why PIP is rotating the pic but I cant get it in friendly view. Turn your head sideways.

I like that.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock