Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  mirror mirror on the wall... who's got the weirdest kit of them all?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
mirror mirror on the wall... who's got the weirdest kit of them all? by cam-a-lot
Started on: 10-20-2014 10:08 PM
Replies: 18 (906 views)
Last post by: tshark on 11-21-2014 07:55 AM
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If a 1992 Prelude and a Bricklin decided to have a baby... it would look like this.. and live in Montreal http://www.kijiji.ca/v-voit...hNavigationFlag=true
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
California Kid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who ever built that needs to go in for an eye examination !! If they pass that test, then schedule a brain cat scan !
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love how they always seem to use "Ferrari Kit". You know, if you want to call it that then it should at least look like some model of a Ferrari. "Red" doth not a "Ferrari Kit" make...
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everyone forgot about the most realistic Ferrari Enzo kit out there:

Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2014 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I remember that ghastly monstrosity. Gotta love the black boomerang antenna. While from the rear its WAY off, looking at the front, while done very poorly, at least you can tell it was meant to be Enzo like. Still hideous and a total failure, but the one posted initially in the thread doesn't even look like any Ferrari I remember ever seeing.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 10-21-2014).]

kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kawana:

The Mustang based Zimmer is even worse.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 10-21-2014).]

SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2014 03:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rep...59&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

I win!

Fake motor in the back, and fake Lamborghini valve covers for the real motor in the front! Can't go wrong with this "replica".

Fake NOS switch is an option!

He even says the Fiero is a poor choice for a replica.

It looks so real with those skinny tires and blue Knight Rider lights (that is an option for the real car, right?).

It can be yours for only $43,000

Poor GTO.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2014 05:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:
...the one posted initially in the thread doesn't even look like any Ferrari I remember ever seeing.

I'm pretty sure that's supposed to resemble (and I use that term very loosely) a Porsche 944. I can see it in the nose. You said it right the first time. "Red doth not a Ferrari Kit make..." (or a Porsche, etc).
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2014 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SCCA FIERO:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rep...59&pt=US_Car s_Trucks

I win!

Fake motor in the back, and fake Lamborghini valve covers for the real motor in the front! Can't go wrong with this "replica".

It looks so real with those skinny tires and blue Knight Rider lights (that is an option for the real car, right?).

Poor GTO.

I like how he takes cheap shots at Fieros too. Brave given how horrific that thing looks.
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2014 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Two engines! That adds like a billion horsepower I think.

I especially like the red caliper paint on the rotor splash shields.

PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2014 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rep...59&pt=US_Car s_Trucks

I win!

Poor GTO.

That wouldn't be half bad if it was done as a custom vehicle and not a fake lambo. I thought fake engine covers were lame but an entire fake engine takes lameness to a new level.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2014 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

That wouldn't be half bad if it was done as a custom vehicle and not a fake lambo.

That's what I thought, too.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2014 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2014 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

New competitor

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rep...44&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

That's pretty well executed. It's nearly as ugly as a real one.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2014 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Raydar

40712 posts
Member since Oct 1999

Originally posted by Khw:

If this one ever hits a bump at any kind of speed, anyone nearby is in danger of being pelted with bondo chunks.
SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look at the pics first, do not scroll down to the description until after you view all the pics. If you think the pics are bad, wait until you see the description.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rep...94&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Stupid people shouldn't breed!!
mental floss

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-21-2014 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

New competitor

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rep...44&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

That one above looks like they tried to recreate a Nissan 350Z.

This one should've been featured in the new Jim Carrey (SP?) movie. Looks like a bathtub and you can't even get in and out of it with those stupid doors not opening. It must belong to someone here since I haven't seen it mentioned yet.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rep...88&pt=US_Cars_Trucks
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2014 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Look at the pics first, do not scroll down to the description until after you view all the pics. If you think the pics are bad, wait until you see the description.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rep...94&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Stupid people shouldn't breed!!

What are all those lights on the front?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock