Started on: 10-18-2014 06:36 PM
Replies: 7 (401 views)
Last post by: Steel on 10-19-2014 04:02 PM
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2014 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero GT on the slalom at 1:00.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2014 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's from the Fiero motorweek video... You can download the entire video.

Technically those are not bloopers. That's how the Fiero actually performed on the slalom.

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 10-19-2014).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2014 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've seen the Fiero MotorWeek video, but this one had some other fun stuff in it, plus the Fiero.
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2014 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On my last road trip my Fiero did that spin out on a wet road as I drove through a round-about. The round-about had a reverse slope on the curve and the Fiero lost the back and I over corrected and the car just spun. I didn't hit anything. It was the first time I ever did that in my 28+ years of Fiero driving. Scary that it happened so fast.
TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2014 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

On my last road trip my Fiero did that spin out on a wet road as I drove through a round-about. The round-about had a reverse slope on the curve and the Fiero lost the back and I over corrected and the car just spun. I didn't hit anything. It was the first time I ever did that in my 28+ years of Fiero driving. Scary that it happened so fast.

Yeah, same thing for me. There is little to no warning that it's going to go. The one time I totally lost it I noticed it spins about the center. No over-steering. I was lucky it was a wide spot in the road.

tebailey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2014 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it just me or is the car shown not a Fiero? The back end does not look right and it appears to have 4 bolt lugs on the wheels.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2014 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It has a luggage rack instead of a spoiler. That may be why it looks different. Don't see many 86 or 87 GT's with a luggage rack.
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2014 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tebailey:

Is it just me or is the car shown not a Fiero? The back end does not look right and it appears to have 4 bolt lugs on the wheels.

It has the 5 bolt stock lace wheels and a luggage rack.. but it's 100% Fiero and original.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock