two Fieros will be auctioned today at Mecums in Chicago by Csjag
Started on: 10-10-2014 10:26 AM
Replies: 13 (435 views)
Last post by: MrMWS on 10-10-2014 10:50 PM
Csjag

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A blue stock 87 GT with 7400 miles and an 84 highly modified V8 with a 5 speed getrag. It will be interesting to see the bids on two such different cars.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
actually 3 Fieros,

This one sold yesterday for $4,500 - https://www.mecum.com/lot-d...lot_id=CH1014-195198

These ones go on the block today

https://www.mecum.com/lot-d...lot_id=CH1014-195518

https://www.mecum.com/lot-d...lot_id=CH1014-195706

no pictures for the v8 , I know MrMWS is going to the auction today, maybe he will get us some pictures ( or who knows, maybe come home with a v8 )
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That one sold yesterday looked like a nice clean example.
seq

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seqSend a Private Message to seqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How do you see what they'll sell for? I clicked on "Results", and it shows the top 10 for Chicago (which list prices). However, clicking on the detail on any of those cars, or on the "see all results", and there doesn't seem to be any prices. I realize not all have gone yet, but even the ones with 'sold' badges don't have prices.

Edit: Found it. Have to create an account.

------------------
--
Seq

1987 Fiero GT : Information | Gallery

[This message has been edited by seq (edited 10-10-2014).]

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by seq:

How do you see what they'll sell for?

If you register and login then you can see the selling price (or high bid for no sales) a few hours after a car goes across the auction block.

Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by seq:

How do you see what they'll sell for? I clicked on "Results", and it shows the top 10 for Chicago (which list prices). However, clicking on the detail on any of those cars, or on the "see all results", and there doesn't seem to be any prices. I realize not all have gone yet, but even the ones with 'sold' badges don't have prices.

Edit: Found it. Have to create an account.

You can also watch the live auction for free if you login
seq

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seqSend a Private Message to seqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really, really shouldn't criticize other's taste in cars. Every car means something to somebody. But I have to imagine the collectors market for a 1985 LeBaron Woody convertible is somewhat small...

------------------
--
Seq

1987 Fiero GT : Information | Gallery

batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
man it makes me feel ill every time I get to see the results.
from behind this computer most all the "Selling" results seem low!
makes me want to start going i'd have a SRT Crossfire and maybe a Porsche Boxer if I went to this last one and I have only done one and one half pages

hope that V8 Fiero goes for 10K that will make my 350 I just got reasonable at $6500
thanks for the post

*EDIT*

and this!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.mecum.com/lot-d...lot_id=DA0914-193007

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 10-10-2014).]

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Blue 87 GT with 7400 miles went for $11k
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

Blue 87 GT with 7400 miles went for $11k

It must have sold after it crossed the block because it was a no sale when it first went thru.
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Csjag

3170 posts
Member since Dec 2013
I notice that they say that Ferrari does 0 to 60 in 7 seconds, my 2007 V6 Mustang convertible does it in 6.8
PFF
System Bot
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bidding on the 84 v8 got up to 4,000 , reserve was set at 6,000 . Hopefully it will still sell, lots of deals are done after the official auction. Very nice car owned by a NIFE member.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Csjag:

I notice that they say that Ferrari does 0 to 60 in 7 seconds, my 2007 V6 Mustang convertible does it in 6.8

Compare it to a 2007 Ferrari.....

MrMWS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MrMWSSend a Private Message to MrMWSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

Bidding on the 84 v8 got up to 4,000 , reserve was set at 6,000 . Hopefully it will still sell, lots of deals are done after the official auction. Very nice car owned by a NIFE member.

I know this car. hope it didn't go for less than reserve. It's worth every penny of that and more. I would love to own it, have lots of ideas for enhancing it. Sadly thou, lack of funds heeps me in dream mode.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock