moving to Portland area by fierofinder
Started on: 10-08-2014 10:06 PM
Replies: 6 (134 views)
Last post by: Fieroseverywhere on 10-10-2014 10:12 PM
fierofinder

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2014 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofinderSend a Private Message to fierofinderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At the end of this month I will be moving up to the Portland area, Vancouver to be exact. I'm excited that I will be in an area where there are other Fiero enthusiasts. I won't be bringing my Fiero up right away because I wont have a place to store it yet but I want to get to know some of the other fiero owners around the area. So hit me up on here and when I get up there we will get together and stare at your fiero since mine wont be up there.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2014 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Funny you mention this. I am heading to Vancouver for a couple of years for work too and my Fiero will stay down here.
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2014 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm near Astoria, so a bit of a drive. You really need to bring your Fiero's up here, how else do you expect to get them wet and muddy like a normal older car? Welcome, and hope you enjoy the Pacific Northwest. There are quite a number of Fiero people in your new area, they are just being bashful. Bryan
Fieroseverywhere

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2014 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here. In Gresham. Probably about 20 minuted from you. I'm not bashful!

Enjoy it while you can. No income tax in Washington and no sales tax in Oregon (though they keep trying). And so far no toll bridge (though they keep trying).

[This message has been edited by Fieroseverywhere (edited 10-09-2014).]

fierofinder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2014 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofinderSend a Private Message to fierofinderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's backwards since I will be living in washington but working in Oregon. Wish I could take my car but its a targa with no top so it needs to be garaged.
fierofinder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofinderSend a Private Message to fierofinderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We will be saving up money for about six months and buying our own place. So I should have it up there before the weather turns nice.

[This message has been edited by fierofinder (edited 10-10-2014).]

Fieroseverywhere

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofinder:

That's backwards since I will be living in washington but working in Oregon. Wish I could take my car but its a targa with no top so it needs to be garaged.

ouch! That sucks. Welcome anyways!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock