Fiero reunited with proud owner by Sile
Started on: 10-03-2014 07:11 PM
Replies: 2 (254 views)
Last post by: Sile on 10-04-2014 12:00 AM
Sile

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2014 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SileSend a Private Message to SileEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Neat story and hopefully it works out. A couple years ago i bought a 3800 s/c fiero off craigslist that was being parted out i bought the whole car brought it back to life and had allot of fun with it, well i ran out of space and am starting a new business so i made a youtube video and craigslist add to sell it and had no bites for the longest time finally i traded it for a bike just to free up space even though it pained me.
Well i got contacted from youtube by the guy who originally built the cars wife and here is the story his son took the car to kansas blew up the transmission and traded it off broke the guys heart he wanted to keep the car in the family and had allot of money in it he tried tracking the car back down but was told it was crushed so he starts looking for a new one and comes across my video for him to even recognize it is amazing but i also get contacted by the buyer the same day saying he wants to get rid of it gave them eachother info hope it has a happy ending.

[This message has been edited by Sile (edited 10-03-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2014 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's awesome when this happens.

Someone has a siggy about continuing the story of our cars. I'd sortof like to know the story on mine.
Sile

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2014 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SileSend a Private Message to SileEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea sorry about the horrible wall of text I shouldn't post from my phone.
I searched all over this board and on the Internet trying to find info on the original build/builder of the car never had any luck. I new someone had to have loved the car at some point before I got it.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock